Washington Signs WRs Breshad Perriman & Michael Floyd - Perriman Released

26CornerBlitz

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Meanwhile we have Robert Foster!

I guess McD could force them onto a slave ship and make them work here for free ;)

The player has to want to come here in order to sign him,this offence features an inexpierenced line and a rookie QB.

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I guess McD could force them onto a slave ship and make them work here for free ;)

The player has to want to come here in order to sign him,this offence features an inexpierenced line and a rookie QB.

:huh: Perriman was at OBD for a workout and visit a couple of weeks back. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hes not good enough to play in the NFL consistently. 

Tanner was Joshs #1 guy on a poor offensive squad. Somebody has to catch balls and be your #1

He didn’t have a draftable grade and hasn’t shown that he has grown much in his 2 preseasons 

if we could stick him on the PS sure, but He wouldn’t do anything for the 53 roster rn

Seems the Bills have alot of those players (McDermott as example) 

but yeah no reason to swing 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Seems the Bills have alot of those players (McDermott as example) 

but yeah no reason to swing 

Hey if he could be better than some WR on the 53 id be cool ... he can probably catch better than Foster but he isn’t that fast. 

We already waived a similar WR prospect in Reilly

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hey if he could be better than some WR on the 53 id be cool ... he can probably catch better than Foster but he isn’t that fast. 

We already waived a similar WR prospect in Reilly

Yeah another mistake to keep a Kerley to fire him a week later. 

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No way he's on the hot seat yet.  But he has to know that if the blowouts and ensuing media embarrassment continue, he could get there at any time.

Wouldn't surprise me if Beane is shopping Benjamin for a CB as we speak though.

Yep. KB will be gone by the trade deadline , IMO. Beane won't pay him the big free agent bucks.

21 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So wait that's a tattoo of McDermot pouring cool-aid down buffalo's throat. So someone got a tattoo of making fun of a coach they don't believe in? I mean at best they're right and he's gone in a few years and they're left with a tattoo that only made since for a small window of time. Or they're wrong and it just looks stupid.

From a rational point of view "that's my body part" it's not quite on the same level as "the Big Dick Nick" tattoo for stupidity but it's close

From the "slick burn as long as it's not MY body part" POV, that's not just a buffalo, that's #17, Allen, whom McDermott is tenderly nurturing and it's pretty funny.

How many ways do you have to look at other teams moves compared to the Bills before you finally come to the realization that we are doing all we can to tank 2018 to ensure a top 3 pick with our 2019 picks and we a high pick in the 5th with the Raiders choice.

We need a superstar pass rush player and getting a Nick Bosa starts that process.  Then we use the rest of the draft to fill needs with young cap controllable players at critical areas of need such as interior offensive line, rounds 3-7, a top end OT round 2, WR & RB and use our free agent money to fill areas of need.

Hopefully a top LB will become available in 2019 free agency.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Washington Signs WRs Breshad Perriman & Michael Floyd - Perriman Released