Washington Signs WRs Breshad Perriman & Michael Floyd - Perriman Released

26CornerBlitz

Not sure why anyone would be surprised, this fro t office and coaching staff dont care about the offence, they will search high and low uncovering every stone for a defensive player, and throw whatever scraps they find out on offence. They just released the teams most experienced WR the week they are starting their new rookie QB so they could bring up a bench DT in case they needed an extra rotational guy. The offence to them is an afterthought.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Not sure why anyone would be surprised, this fro t office and coaching staff dont care about the offence, they will search high and low uncovering every stone for a defensive player, and throw whatever scraps they find out on offence. They just released the teams most experienced WR the week they are starting their new rookie QB so they could bring up a bench DT in case they needed an extra rotational guy. The offence to them is an afterthought.

The new DT was on defense for 6 snaps last week. 6 FN snaps!

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Meanwhile we have Robert Foster!

Bobby actually made a couple plays on Sunday, so my hatred is lessening.

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Was I the only one that didn't want to see Deonte Thompson go, especially when you consider he would have cost probably $790,000?

After his abysmal performance against JAX in the playoffs, he needed to go.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Could we do something to help Allen Already. 

Go get his favorite Target in Wyoming 

Tanner Gentry 72 receptions 1326 and 14TDs with Allen at Wyoming. 

Fits the youth movement as well. 

Didn't the Sabres do that by signing one of Eichel's college linemates?  

Anyway, I believe the McBeane mindset is that the defense should be stronger and it's the only unit that will be able to keep them in games this year.    The offense is gonna be rough and no matter who they bring in it won't appreciably make the offense better this year.   

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Didn't the Sabres do that by signing one of Eichel's college linemates?  

Anyway, I believe the McBeane mindset is that the defense should be stronger and it's the only unit that will be able to keep them in games this year.    The offense is gonna be rough and no matter who they bring in it won't appreciably make the offense better this year.   

I know the Offense is going to be rough. I have accepted that. What I havent and wont accept is just not helping your Rookie QB. And this move would do that even if just by bringing someone he knows and trusts at WR. 

39 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

This is a sane and logical take. 

• Like (+1) 1