Poll Pick the Last Team to win a game this season.

Poll Pick the Last Team to win a game this season.  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Poll Pick the Last Team to win a game this season.

HHAHHHAHA!  I guessed the 2nd highest in the poll (ARI) and only because I didn't want to match the gloom and doom legion that I knew will vote for BUF!  

BTW,  what the heck is doing PIT in this bunch of team names?? how times can change!

4 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

HHAHHHAHA!  I guessed the 2nd highest in the poll (ARI) and only because I didn't want to match the gloom and doom legion that I knew will vote for BUF!  

BTW,  what the heck is doing PIT in this bunch of team names?? how times can change!

Pitt Seattle and Houston are all a surprise 

21 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Concussion or not, I think they would have made the switch at halftime.

But he wasn’t turning the ball over. 

(someone said) Hue said he has to watch the tape to name next weeks starter 

if true that says maybe not.  

I just voted which is cheap as it's late but just found this thread.  Buffalo last.  We knew we we're a good chance for 0-4 due to the schedule.  Seattle and arizona play each other in week 3 or 4 so one of them is crossed off for certain before we get a shot in week 5 with the titans.

Ce la vie.

I just voted which is cheap as it's late but just found this thread.  Buffalo last.  We knew we we're a good chance for 0-4 due to the schedule.  Seattle and arizona play each other in week 3 or 4 so one of them is crossed off for certain before we get a shot in week 5 with the titans.

Ce la vie.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

But he wasn’t turning the ball over. 

(someone said) Hue said he has to watch the tape to name next weeks starter 

if true that says maybe not.  

They were down 14-0 when Tyrod left the game. They won with Baker. If Tyrod starts again (barring an injury to Baker), Browns fans will tear the stadium down.

I think they're in the same situation as the Bills. The vet can't produce, so they might as well give the rookie some experience.

20 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

They were down 14-0 when Tyrod left the game. They won with Baker. If Tyrod starts again (barring an injury to Baker), Browns fans will tear the stadium down.

I think they're in the same situation as the Bills. The vet can't produce, so they might as well give the rookie some experience.

To not put a cap on TT at this time would be mind boggling 

unless he’s trying to get fired

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Hasn't it been pretty much confirmed that he's gone after this season?

Who knows what he's thinking....

If Hue can manage to pull off a winning season this year, he could be retained. How could they justify keeping him after going 1-31 and then firing him after he turns the ship around?

A winning season may still be a long shot for the Browns, but if they can at least make significant progress and not embarrass themselves on the field, I think they'd have to give him another year.

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

If Hue can manage to pull off a winning season this year, he could be retained. How could they justify keeping him after going 1-31 and then firing him after he turns the ship around?

A winning season may still be a long shot for the Browns, but if they can at least make significant progress and not embarrass themselves on the field, I think they'd have to give him another year.

depends on the goals of management

the Browns clearly do not want to win and may have told Hue he has 7 years to do his thing

the Twins stuck with Tom Kelly for many years of basement dwelling

The Blue Jays refuse to spend $$$ to rival the two giants in their division, although they ownership is probably richer than Boston and NYY combined

5 hours ago, goldenboy81 said:

ill just be happy if the bills win a game this year and dont go 0-16...

The Bills are not that bad.  

The opening months schedule was not going to be easy.  

Just because the poll says last to win isn’t an indication of less than 2 wins 

On 9/21/2018 at 1:53 PM, row_33 said:

the Browns clearly do not want to win and may have told Hue he has 7 years to do his thing

I’d agree with that through the first 3 season because they kept and played every draft pick last season IIRC. 

But I think there has to be a low bar limit of 3 or 4 wins just to show progress