Is there any team in worse shape than the Bills?

Pete

6 minutes ago, cle23 said:

No, no you can't make that arguement.  Not sanely anyway.

Have you looked at the SF roster? 

They are just as full of nobodies as buffalo. 

Their receiving core is just as bad as ours and so it their tight ends. 

Linebackers and ends.. we might even have the edge on that one. 

They have a pathetic roster just like buffalo, Arizona and even Tennessee 

59 minutes ago, Pete said:

Would you trade our team for the Browns?  In a NY second.  The Browns have talent all over the field.  Where is ours?

I cant think of a bigger **** show than Buffalo.  The Giants are a mess.  Other than that, I can't think of a bigger mess than us.

Tampa, Jets, Bears- they all got better.  Why can't we?  We deserve much better.  Seriously, is there a team that is garbage, worse than ours?

Are we the least talented team in the NFL?  How does that happen with high draft picks for 20 years, and free agency and salary caps?  It is maddening!

A big reason this happens is when you keep changing coaches, front office etc, then you start all over.  So for all the folks calling to fire Beane and McD this will help extend the years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Would you trade our team for the Browns?  In a NY second.  The Browns have talent all over the field.  Where is ours?

I cant think of a bigger **** show than Buffalo.  The Giants are a mess.  Other than that, I can't think of a bigger mess than us.

Tampa, Jets, Bears- they all got better.  Why can't we?  We deserve much better.  Seriously, is there a team that is garbage, worse than ours?

Are we the least talented team in the NFL?  How does that happen with high draft picks for 20 years, and free agency and salary caps?  It is maddening!

AZ maybe?

51 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Browns - 4 top ten picks in last 4 years. 

Jags - 4 top ten picks in last 5 years

Rams - 5 top ten picks in last 6 years

Jets - 3 top ten picks in last 5 years

Though these are estimates, you see the point. Teams that struggle get rewarded with high draft picks. The Bills have always competed at the 7-9 and 8-8 level. We need a chance to draft top 5. Be patient. 

What would you do with a top 5 pick or THE top pick this?  Take the best pass rusher?  Best OT?  Trade down for a boatload of picks + a #1 the next year?

No team out there is as atrocious as our Bills as of today... I think Detroit looked horrible week 1 too though.

I think right now we are in a spot where we have to look to the future. I think we are smack dab in the middle of a rebuild. So NEXT year... If things don't start looking good by then we'll we are screwed. This season? We are looking bad so far no doubt about it. My expectations for this team are very low... All I'm hoping for is the rookies to develop. That's what this year is about for me seeing the rookies grow. Next year I'll have some loftier expectations for them.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I cant think of a bigger **** show than Buffalo

What a dumb thing to say.  Why do the browns have talent all over?  Are you really unable to connect the dots?  And yet you are clearly upset that this rebuild bills year is going to see 2-4 wins most likely?  Just please - become a browns fan. . .and when they suck again, someday, please look to Dallas.  Be gone.  Dang. 

There really should be a test or stick to beat before able to make new threads - and I'm a newbie.

Edit - buffalo is stereotyped as having football savvy fans.  C'mon!  Are you a bills fan or just a troll? 

Edited by sleeby

Arizona is a big mess and they just spent a crap ton of money to Sam Bradford to start for a last place team. The Giants have a good defense but their line is as bad as ours. The Lions are also very bad; they gave up 48 points to the Jets at home. I’m not saying that we are not awful, but we have competition for the #1 pick.

2 minutes ago, sleeby said:

What a dumb thing to say.  Why do the browns have talent all over?  Are you really unable to connect the dots?  And yet you are clearly upset that this rebuild bills' year is going to see 2-4 wins most likely?  Just please - become a browns fan. . .and when they suck again, someday, please look to Dallas.  Be gone.  Dang. 

There really should be a test or stick to beat before able to make new threads - and I'm a newbie.

Edit - buffalo is stereotyped as having football savvy fans.  C'mon!

what is that son?   I have been going to Bills games since the early 70's and seen my share of 2-14 seasons.  The truth hurts.  Whats your problem with what I wrote?

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

what is that son?   I have been going to Bills games since the early 70's and seen my share of 2-14 seasons.  The truth hurts.  Whats your problem with what I wrote?

I was pretty clear, I think.  I too was on hand for the back to back 2-14 seasons of the mid 80s; and Ferguson and cribbs before that.  Two contrband whammy weinnies from bells in house from my travels then.  Do i pass your age sniff test?  

Perhaps yer senile.  I apologize - it's horrible.  The browns are stacked with young talent because they did not go roughly .500 every damned year.  We have our QB now and need a ton more.  Winning 7 games this year is about the worst thing we could do with regards to our 2021 season .

Play hard, grow and then parlay those draft picks plus good draft slot.  Or go be a browns fan.  Whatever works I guess.  Jeez.  

Edited by sleeby

32 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

From a roster standpoint they are just as bad as buffalo. 

Dont we have a very young promising quarterback? 

San Fran has as many holes as the bills, you could possibly argue our roster on paper looks better. 

Not at all. In my opinion there is 0 comparison. SF are in a different league than the Bills in terms of talent.

We certainly look like a top draft pick contender this year which is a first for me. Next year, you draft and add the following thru FA. WR, OT, OLB, CB, C and OG. If the Bills could just have a positive impact in these positions, 2019 should show much different results. Personally, I would not address the DL. Hughes, Shaq, Murphy, Star and Phillips are sufficient. DE would be a priority in 2020. 

Raiders are the worst off overall bc their owner is poor. They will move to Vegas and be a little better with cash flow. But they are stuck in a cash to cap mentality and have already blown their money on Gruden and Carr, neither of which are very good. This bye bye to Mack.

Arizonas defense has played a little better but they’ve actually scored less points than us. I think they are a little more talented but coaching is not very good and Bradford looks like crap.

id put us at third worst due to all of our dead cap. Also not sure about our talent evaluators/GM to build the team up. Though I do love Allen as a QB and hope we can help him before we ruin him.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Arizona is a shitshow right now. The scored 6 points in 2 games. But they are still probably going to be better than the B-low Bills.