Is there any team in worse shape than the Bills?

Pete

36 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'm not going to be mean or say anything about what you should tell your son. I just disagree that we're in better shape than the Chargers. On what planet?

Better shape than the chargers?  Where did you read that?  I said we suck so badly that the other team was making a highlight real and it was fun to watch once emotionally detached.

You left out the part about the rookie QB and the HUGE cap space we'll have next year, but didn't have this year. You also neglected to mention that they (and many others) knew all along that this year was written off when they dumped all those overpaid underachievers. From where I sit, the biggest concern moving forward is the accuracy of Josh Allen's throws. He'll learn from this season, but he had some really ugly misses last Sunday and they weren't all about pressure either. I really hope working on his mechanics fixes this issue.

We are the biggest pile of cow dung in the league, there isn’t another team thats even close to us. This was the year the band aid was completely ripped off allowing massive hemorrhage to occur. Now, can Beane and Company have a successful surgery to put this catastrophe back together again.

Current data shows somewhere around 91 million in cap space in 2019. Ten draft picks and out first rounder may be number 1 overall. This is certainly encouraging with the resources there to build this the right way. If Allen shows that he is the guy, it makes things that much better.

If this gets screwed up next year (which is the norm for us) then the newest regime will feel the wrath in full force, and most likely a new staff will hired, again! 

21 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Browns - 4 top ten picks in last 4 years. 

Jags - 4 top ten picks in last 5 years

Rams - 5 top ten picks in last 6 years

Jets - 3 top ten picks in last 5 years

Though these are estimates, you see the point. Teams that struggle get rewarded with high draft picks. The Bills have always competed at the 7-9 and 8-8 level. We need a chance to draft top 5. Be patient. 

...and for multiple seasons...

• Like (+1) 1