Is there any team in worse shape than the Bills?

Pete

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Four of those pieces were taken in the first round...top ten. That’s the point. Give the Bills a chance. It’s been one year. 

So what Im getting from you and Mr. Weo is that we need some years of futility to be good.     Like 4 years in the top 10 in the draft.   Is that the process?

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Pete said:

Would you trade our team for the Browns?  In a NY second.  The Browns have talent all over the field.  Where is ours?

I cant think of a bigger **** show than Buffalo.  The Giants are a mess.  Other than that, I can't think of a bigger mess than us.

Tampa, Jets, Bears- they all got better.  Why can't we?  We deserve much better.  Seriously, is there a team that is garbage, worse than ours?

Are we the least talented team in the NFL?  How does that happen with high draft picks for 20 years, and free agency and salary caps?  It is maddening!

No thanks.

Browns would get the best player on either team - Josh Allen. I'll pass.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

So what Im getting from you and Mr. Weo is that we need some years of futility to be good.     Like 4 years in the top 10 in the draft.   Is that the process?

It’s the Circle of Life (cue the Lion King music). Get your QB, young MLB and then start filling holes....many holes. But yes, two years of solid drafts and we’re in bidness. 

18 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I like...

(1) The foundation of Allen, Zay, Dawkins, Star, Harrison P, TMurphy, Shaq, Yarbrough, Edmunds, Milano, Tre, Hyde, and Poyer.

(2) Lots of draft picks in 2019 - including possibly the #1 pick (fingers crossed!)

(3) A shite-ton of cap space in 2019

Bills are in better shape than many.

True.

Some live paycheck to paycheck. Bills have their QB. We're on our way.

31 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

How about Arizona? Maybe San Fran, Tennessee, all those teams look pretty ugly. But hey we’re the worst of course, cause that’s just the cool thing to jump on this week. 

SAN Fran? How are they looking ugly? 

They got a great offensive mind for their head coach, and a very promising young QB.

They barely lost to Minnesota in Minnesota and won yesterday

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

SAN Fran? How are they looking ugly? 

They got a great offensive mind for their head coach, and a very promising young QB.

They barely lost to Minnesota in Minnesota and won yesterday

From a roster standpoint they are just as bad as buffalo. 

Dont we have a very young promising quarterback? 

San Fran has as many holes as the bills, you could possibly argue our roster on paper looks better. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

From a roster standpoint they are just as bad as buffalo. 

Dont we have a very young promising quarterback? 

San Fran has as many holes as the bills, you could possibly argue our roster on paper looks better. 

No, no you can't make that arguement.  Not sanely anyway.

18 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

No thanks.

Browns would get the best player on either team - Josh Allen. I'll pass.

A QB with 1 start and a 61 rating is the best player on either team? Are you kidding?

He has the potential to be great but isn't anywhere close yet.

40 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Browns - 4 top ten picks in last 4 years. 

Jags - 4 top ten picks in last 5 years

Rams - 5 top ten picks in last 6 years

Jets - 3 top ten picks in last 5 years

Though these are estimates, you see the point. Teams that struggle get rewarded with high draft picks. The Bills have always competed at the 7-9 and 8-8 level. We need a chance to draft top 5. Be patient. 

We have a lot of picks next year, and bunch of cap space, and, most importantly, we hopefully have our QB of the future. IF Allen is the guy, I’m feeling pretty good about this. The FO came in with a plan, and I’m willing to look down the road a bit to see if it works out. 

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Browns - 4 top ten picks in last 4 years. 

Jags - 4 top ten picks in last 5 years

Rams - 5 top ten picks in last 6 years

Jets - 3 top ten picks in last 5 years

Though these are estimates, you see the point. Teams that struggle get rewarded with high draft picks. The Bills have always competed at the 7-9 and 8-8 level. We need a chance to draft top 5. Be patient. 

When you think about it, it really is quite remarkable (or somewhat unlucky) that the Bills never really bottomed out aside from 4-12 in 2010.  The rest of the years were around 6-9 wins.  Unreal