Is there any team in worse shape than the Bills?

Pete

Would you trade our team for the Browns?  In a NY second.  The Browns have talent all over the field.  Where is ours?

I cant think of a bigger **** show than Buffalo.  The Giants are a mess.  Other than that, I can't think of a bigger mess than us.

Tampa, Jets, Bears- they all got better.  Why can't we?  We deserve much better.  Seriously, is there a team that is garbage, worse than ours?

Are we the least talented team in the NFL?  How does that happen with high draft picks for 20 years, and free agency and salary caps?  It is maddening!

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 6

Browns - 4 top ten picks in last 4 years. 

Jags - 4 top ten picks in last 5 years

Rams - 5 top ten picks in last 6 years

Jets - 3 top ten picks in last 5 years

Though these are estimates, you see the point. Teams that struggle get rewarded with high draft picks. The Bills have always competed at the 7-9 and 8-8 level. We need a chance to draft top 5. Be patient. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Though these are estimates, you see the point. Teams that struggle get rewarded with high draft picks. The Bills have always competed at the 7-9 and 8-8 level. We need a chance to draft top 5. Be patient. 

Browns have had a thousand 1st round picks for years......rewarded with sadness every year.

Anyone with a functional brain would say the Browns.  Garrett is a stud at DE, Jarvis Landry is better than any of our receivers.   Their  runningbacks are Hyde, Chubb on a rookie contract.   Ward in the secondary.   Rookie QBs they got the no.1.    Njoku at TE.     They got some nice pieces going forward..    Hopefully we can get there but with better results.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pete said:

Would you trade our team for the Browns?  In a NY second.  The Browns have talent all over the field.  Where is ours?

I cant think of a bigger **** show than Buffalo.  The Giants are a mess.  Other than that, I can't think of a bigger mess than us.

Tampa, Jets, Bears- they all got better.  Why can't we?  We deserve much better.  Seriously, is there a team that is garbage, worse than ours?

Are we the least talented team in the NFL?  How does that happen with high draft picks for 20 years, and free agency and salary caps?  It is maddening!

I like...

(1) The foundation of Allen, Zay, Dawkins, Star, Harrison P, TMurphy, Shaq, Yarbrough, Edmunds, Milano, Tre, Hyde, and Poyer.

(2) Lots of draft picks in 2019 - including possibly the #1 pick (fingers crossed!)

(3) A shite-ton of cap space in 2019

Bills are in better shape than many.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I felt pretty good about the guys we had in charge after last year and I’m really starting to question it. I have to see how the defense looks this week. Not firing Fraiser was a mistake and if this defense still sucks Sunday, I might just be out here with McDermott. What happened the first 2 weeks on defense is inexcusable. If they want to keep Fraiser around, then McDermott better find away to fix it.

Maybe Seattle is worst off than the Bills. Are they better? Sure... but they'll win some games and miss the playoffs. Actually kind of remind me of those 7-9 Bills teams. Good enough to win games against bad opponents but never good enough to beat any good teams.

2 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

If Allen turns out to be the guy we’re fine. Next year where out of cap hell. 

This!

We’re not close to a playoff team this year. Best we can hope for is that our young guys show huge potential (mainly Allen and Edmunds), while we get close in many games, but lose enough to get the top pick. 

Then... we need some college QB to be a unanimous #1 pick.. and we trade that pick for some other team’s farm.  Profit!

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Anyone with a functional brain would say the Browns.  Garrett is a stud at DE, Jarvis Landry is better than any of our receivers.   Their  runningbacks are Hyde, Chubb on a rookie contract.   Ward in the secondary.   Rookie QBs they got the no.1.    Njoku at TE.     They got some nice pieces going forward..    Hopefully we can get there but with better results.   

Four of those pieces were taken in the first round...top ten. That’s the point. Give the Bills a chance. It’s been one year. 

13 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

May I remind you that the Bills have drafted in the top four twice since 2012 (both times in historically great draft years) and came away with two turds?

• Thank you (+1) 1