MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears at 8:15 PM on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

32 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Welcome to the NFL Russell Wilson, where your best receiver is hurt and you have subpar running backs and O-line.  Playing QB in this league is hard. He’s made it look easy till now

His whole career has been with no O-line, and he's had subpar RB since Beastmode left.

And it's his 7 year in the NFL.  He scored 38 of the teams 39 TD last year.

You might want to rewind that post.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

His whole career has been with no O-line, and he's had subpar RB since Beastmode left.

And it's his 7 year in the NFL.  He scored 38 of the teams 39 TD last year.

You might want to rewind that post.

Max Unger was pretty good.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, K-9 said:

This new ESPN announcing team is an assault on my ears and an insult to anyone’s football intelligence. I can’t recall a worse crew in the history of televised football. 

One of them literally called Khalil Mack a once in a generation player.  Meanwhile its debatable whether he is even the best player at his position this year, let alone a generation.

Edited by thenorthremembers

Vic Fangio would be a solid HC candidate, he rebuilt that Bears defense. They attack and bring pressure from so many different formations. Vic Fangio has created 2 top 3 defense's with two different teams. I think it's safe to say if Fangio gets a HC chance that team will have a top 5 defense in two years.