Greg Gabriel on Vontae Davis: “He’s a Loser”

BuffaloRush

A humorous tweet from Buffalo’s own Greg Gabriel.  For those of you who don’t know, Greg was a college scout in the NFL before he was fired in Chicago.  Hasn’t found a job since but he has many hot takes.  He also was a HUGE Nathan Peterman supporter that has gone radio silent since his....uh....troubling performance in Week 1.

anyway, Greg is very very outspoken. in this tweet he calls Vontae Davis a loser LOL

6 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

A humorous tweet from Buffalo’s own Greg Gabriel.  For those of you who don’t know, Greg was a college scout in the NFL before he was fired in Chicago.  Hasn’t found a job since but he has many hot takes.  He also was a HUGE Nathan Peterman supporter that has gone radio silent since his....uh....troubling performance in Week 1.

anyway, Greg is very very outspoken. in this tweet he calls Vontae Davis a loser LOL

Thanks Greg. However doesnt that also say alot about signing him in the first place?

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I can’t stand quitters.  You suck at life, Vontae!

A buddy of mine who participates in our FF text chain texted this morning “Maybe the Bills should have circled the wagons so he couldn’t get out.”  I thought that was pretty freakin funny.

Classic!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Hearing news now that Davis had mentioned to some Bengals players after their preseason game that he "didn't have it anymore" just makes this thing weirder. 

If he felt like he couldn't physically keep up anymore, why drag it out and then cap off a decent career with something that will always tarnish his name? Do what Keenan Robinson did. He approached McDermott and told him he felt like he couldn't perform at the level needed for the NFL and retired. 

But Davis... He says balls to that and does it at halftime in a regular season game. 

I still maintain that he was salty about being scratched in favor of Gaines for the first game. I won't go as far to say that he bailed at halftime to stick it to 'em in a way but I have a feeling that at halftime he was told he would be second fiddle to someone else and maybe that finally triggered something and he just said, "I can't do this anymore." If that's the case, at least have the decency to finish the damn game.

23 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

That's humor?

Anyway, such humorous takes come easy for the unemployed.  Too much time to sharpen their wit.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

That's humor?

Anyway, such humorous takes come easy for the unemployed.  Too much time to sharpen their wit.

Hes worth a follow. Greg is very opinionated. Has no filter.  Almost like a better spoken, and Bills friendly version of Chuck Dickerson.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Hearing news now that Davis had mentioned to some Bengals players after their preseason game that he "didn't have it anymore" just makes this thing weirder. 

If he felt like he couldn't physically keep up anymore, why drag it out and then cap off a decent career with something that will always tarnish his name? Do what Keenan Robinson did. He approached McDermott and told him he felt like he couldn't perform at the level needed for the NFL and retired. 

But Davis... He says balls to that and does it at halftime in a regular season game. 

I still maintain that he was salty about being scratched in favor of Gaines for the first game. I won't go as far to say that he bailed at halftime to stick it to 'em in a way but I have a feeling that at halftime he was told he would be second fiddle to someone else and maybe that finally triggered something and he just said, "I can't do this anymore." If that's the case, at least have the decency to finish the damn game.

All good points. He also could have asked to be taken out and at least supported the team at halftime.  

hes a good follow.  The dude shoots his mouth off and is wrong a lot of the time

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

If he was such a loser in Indy. Why did Beane sign him?