Bills Looking Into Working Out DB Mike Cirino

26CornerBlitz

The Bears get Mack, the Pats get Gordon, and we continually sign tomato cans and old has been NFL players.  We are old and talent devoid. The Pats continually reload, and have for 20 years.  We continually rebuild for the last 20 years.  !@#$ing Christ- can we put together a good team for a couple years?  This teams atrocious record the last 20 years goes against the law of averages.  With high draft picks, free agency, etc, how a team can suck so long in any sport is !@#$ing beyond me. This team makes me sick over and over.  At least the Sabres are pointed in the right direction.  The Bills cannot get out of their own way.  Poor Kyle Williams has given his everything and has seen this trainwreck his whole career.  The biggest Bills play made the last 20 years was made by a Bengals player

Edited by Pete
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He sounds like a prospect rather than immediate help at CB.  He went to Adams State.   He does have terrific size though.  6'1' and 200 lbs, and runs a sub 4.4 at that size.  If he's got good football inteligence and is coachable, he could be someng special down the line.  The two guys Buffalo have on the PS (Ryan Lewis and Levi Wallace) are probably more ready to step in and contribute immediately than he is though.  There are a few free agent CBs still left out there.  The Bills could sign one of them or elevate one of their PS guys.  What they do depends on how much they trust Phillip Gaines and Lafayette Pitts.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

The Bears get Mack, the Pats get Gordon, and we continually sign tomato cans and old has been NFL players.  We are old and talent devoid. The Pats continually reload, and have for 20 years.  We continually rebuild for the last 20 years.  !@#$ing Christ- can we put together a good team for a couple years?  This teams atrocious record the last 20 years goes against the law of averages.  With high draft picks, free agency, etc, how a team can suck so long in any sport is !@#$ing beyond me. This team makes me sick over and over.  At least the Sabres are pointed in the right direction.  The Bills cannot get out of their own way.  Poor Kyle Williams has given his everything and has seen this trainwreck his whole career.  The biggest Bills play made the last 20 years was made by a Bengals player

Solid rant -until the Sabres comment. Overall last place team on merit 2 of the last 3 seasons? That’s ‘pointed in the right direction’?

Renders your whole post suspect. 

9-7, 8-8, 7-9, 9-7 the last 4 years. Nothing great, but definitely ‘good’.

somehow the Bills need 5 CBs active on Sunday especially if Gaines is one of them.  Vikings will throw the ball.  I can see them promoting Lewis from the PS but they need at least one more guy.  There are guys out there but they probably wouldn't play this week because lack of knowledge of the defense.  Davis really screwed us and there is no doubt more to the story.  Maybe they promote both CBs from the squad.

• Like (+1) 1