Bills Looking Into Working Out DB Mike Cirino

26CornerBlitz

19 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The team is a total dumpster fire and you’re still complaining about fellow fans. ?

Just pointing out the ridiculous hypocrisy around here.  And by the way, I've laid out plenty of criticism around here the last two weeks.  Mentioned that any criticism they got was well deserved given the way they've played.  Have repeatedly said they need to get rid of some O linemen.  Called out Benjamin for lack of effort.

But yes, fans around here are ridiculous sometimes, and this thread is a perfect example.  They're brining in a guy to look at for DB that I will pretty much guarantee no one has heard of.  But they criticize it like they know exactly what this guy might bring.  In the meantime, they bemoan not bringing in a Gordon, even though his history strongly suggests that he's a train wreck waiting to happen, and when they DON"T bring him in that's wrong.  They throw a 7th to the Browns for Coleman and that's just so horrible to do, but then when they cut him because he can't or won't learn plays, then it immediately turns around to why we should keep him, right after they get blasted for brining him in.

I could go on for days with this kind of stuff.  Fans are borderline schizophrenic.  And yes, the team stinks right now, and McD needs to do something about the lack of effort and/or understanding in the first half of games.  Maybe him calling the D will help.  And changing some O linemen.

23 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

? Irsay set us up how?  We went out and signed Davis as a FA

you have no sense of humor/

Or perhaps mine is quite poor..

12 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Just pointing out the ridiculous hypocrisy around here.  And by the way, I've laid out plenty of criticism around here the last two weeks.  Mentioned that any criticism they got was well deserved given the way they've played.  Have repeatedly said they need to get rid of some O linemen.  Called out Benjamin for lack of effort.

But yes, fans around here are ridiculous sometimes, and this thread is a perfect example.  They're brining in a guy to look at for DB that I will pretty much guarantee no one has heard of.  But they criticize it like they know exactly what this guy might bring.  In the meantime, they bemoan not bringing in a Gordon, even though his history strongly suggests that he's a train wreck waiting to happen, and when they DON"T bring him in that's wrong.  They throw a 7th to the Browns for Coleman and that's just so horrible to do, but then when they cut him because he can't or won't learn plays, then it immediately turns around to why we should keep him, right after they get blasted for brining him in.

I could go on for days with this kind of stuff.  Fans are borderline schizophrenic.  And yes, the team stinks right now, and McD needs to do something about the lack of effort and/or understanding in the first half of games.  Maybe him calling the D will help.  And changing some O linemen.

dammit man. you're on to me.

• Haha (+1) 1