We are one buffalo

Comebackkid

Stole this from FB Bills Mafia

I really enjoyed and thought some of you may as well.  

We are all in this together so just grin and bear it! 

Let me tell you something about being a Bills fan. It’s not just about a game. Any team can have fans, but we are more than that. We are a community. We are a group of people who share a love for our hometown. We choke up when we see Pancho Billa present at the NFL draft, and Jim Kelly posting on Facebook after another surgery. We attend outdoor games during a snowstorm. We eat hotdogs off a Pinto. We take over entire towns for away games. We make an instant friend when we see a Bills hat while on vacation. We gather at the airport to cheer for our team when their plane lands. Those of us who no longer live in Buffalo get together every Sunday in a town far away from home and watch the games together. We are not just Buffalo Bills fans, we ARE the Buffalo Bills. If you can’t handle the down times then you were never one of us to begin with.

FB_IMG_1537223497325.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

When all else fails, and the team sucks ass, turn to self-righteous sentimentality, huh?

Yeah. This just breeds loser mentality. Sorry I don’t agree with the OP.

Edited by COTC

1 hour ago, Comebackkid said:

Stole this from FB Bills Mafia

I really enjoyed and thought some of you may as well.  

We are all in this together so just grin and bear it! 

Let me tell you something about being a Bills fan. It’s not just about a game. Any team can have fans, but we are more than that. We are a community. We are a group of people who share a love for our hometown. We choke up when we see Pancho Billa present at the NFL draft, and Jim Kelly posting on Facebook after another surgery. We attend outdoor games during a snowstorm. We eat hotdogs off a Pinto. We take over entire towns for away games. We make an instant friend when we see a Bills hat while on vacation. We gather at the airport to cheer for our team when their plane lands. Those of us who no longer live in Buffalo get together every Sunday in a town far away from home and watch the games together. We are not just Buffalo Bills fans, we ARE the Buffalo Bills. If you can’t handle the down times then you were never one of us to begin with.

FB_IMG_1537223497325.jpg

Thats the issue it is A majorty of down times with rhis Franchise. 

And more just be happy you have a team crap. 

Want Better!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Thats the issue it is A majorty of down times with rhis Franchise. 

And more just be happy you have a team crap. 

Want Better!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone wants better.   Being miserable won't help.   Sux to lose but I was happy to watch Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Nice positive post.  Buffalo has a great fanbase.  Time to start winning tho.  The ship needs to turn.  Fans have waited long enough.  Yes we are luckily to have the Bills but they are even more lucky to have us.  Jmo tho.

I'm as ready for wins as anyone, it's been a long ass wait. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Chris Brown is now in the Bills Mafia??

Mayyybeee.... 

4 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Everyone wants better.   Being miserable won't help.   Sux to lose but I was happy to watch Josh. 

I enjoyed watching Allen. And enjoyed the second half once we became somewhat competitive. 

Still doesnt mean I cant be critical 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I enjoyed watching Allen. And enjoyed the second half once we became somewhat competitive. 

Still doesnt mean I cant be critical 

I survived tuel time, tricky dickey countless other mishaps... Things don't get to me like they used to.   I'm not telling you how to feel though.