Calling It: I Guarantee A Win At Minnesota Sunday

Like A Mofo

6 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Thank you all glad that the Bills won for all of us some of the posts were hilarious and some like DC Tom well keep thinking you are superior by calling me a moron, stay classy

Wow. Great prediction. I didn't think they had a chance. But Cousins was due for a bad game. Nice hops by Allen. Looks like you found your quarterback.

On 9/17/2018 at 3:00 PM, NewEra said:

Stranger things have happened.  

I just think that McD is going to allow Frazier to call the plays of his former team. Will be. Bad decision.  Hopefully McD can coach up Frazier this week

To quote myself....looks like McD flipped the switch with the defense.  Wtf happened in our first 6 quarters of football this year?  Vontae Davis and Phillip Gaines? 

The pass rush rush has obviously been the biggest factor 

• Like (+1) 1

Good call, and a brave one.   I felt like the game would be closer than the first two but thought that Buffalo had no chance to win this.  I was proven wrong.   We needed this win because it doesn't get easier for while.  Packers and next and playing in Green Bay is tough even for an established team so a loss is likely there.   1-3 is a lot easier to recover from than 0-4

Edited by dgrochester55

3 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Yep.  You called it.   But I didn't notice the Vikings substituting that much in the second half.

No.....initially i meant the bills were going to be blown out.......I have never been so happy to be so wrong on this one......

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

"But did you bet $5000 on the Bills to win?" The Robot was asking the poster this question.But, I felt the need to brag!

I made a couple of dollars!

Smoke the Bills will lose 1st four games!

And killed the Bills with 16 1/2 points!!! Fools

Edited by Buffaloflash

9 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I thought you were just trolling, but you could not have been more spot on.

Way to go.

Any thoughts on the Green Bay game? 

So spot on, predicting that Shady would contribute and the close 23-21 score.  All he guessed right was the number of turnovers, which at 3 is a safe reasonable amount to predict for a win over a good team.

I was also telling people before the game that we were going to win, including that our defensive performance was going to carry over from the second half of the Chargers game.  I just didn't think to throw it up on the forum for the "glory".

But hey hail the inanimate carbon rod and you may now all flame me for crapping on the party with common sense. 

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

So spot on, predicting that Shady would contribute and the close 23-21 score.  All he guessed right was the number of turnovers, which at 3 is a safe reasonable amount to predict for a win over a good team.

I was also telling people before the game that we were going to win, including that our defensive performance was going to carry over from the second half of the Chargers game.  I just didn't think to throw it up on the forum for the "glory".

But hey hail the inanimate carbon rod and you may now all flame me for crapping on the party with common sense. 

Hey, the Bills just had an incredible win, enjoy it.  This was just a light hearted post. You are awesome too.  It sounds like you prediction was really spot on.

Any thoughts on Green Bay?