Calling It: I Guarantee A Win At Minnesota Sunday

Like A Mofo

On 9/17/2018 at 5:57 PM, Like A Mofo said:

1. Minnesota might have a let down this game, this match-up is sandwiched between Green Bay and at Philadelphia.

2. McDermott calling plays will help this defense a lot. I feel a chip on the shoulder game coming this week after the embarrassment of those first 6 quarters.

3. After all, we always seem to win NFC games over the last decade.

4. Defense creates 3 turnovers, Shady finally runs a little, 23-21 upset.

5. Someone had to right? LAMP is in style.....

Nice call Mofo!

3m1y.gif

On 9/17/2018 at 10:40 PM, OJ Tom said:

I have never thought there was a game that the Bills had no chance to win.

I would not be shocked if they won. It's hard to guage how fast Allen might progress, and this defense has shown that they feed off Allen's play a little bit. When he starts to show enough for them to buy in, this team will be much a different. I just don't know how long it will take take for Allen to get there.

Coughing

1. Minnesota might have a let down this game, this match-up is sandwiched between Green Bay and at Philadelphia.

2. McDermott calling plays will help this defense a lot. I feel a chip on the shoulder game coming this week after the embarrassment of those first 6 quarters.

are-you-wizard.jpg

On 9/18/2018 at 12:21 PM, SouthNYfan said:

Can this win??

That's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

(It won't. They are going to get smashed harder than the lake Minnetonka sex boaters)

**ill quote myself to eat crow on this one. well played buffalo, well played indeed**

Congrats!  And ballzy for putting it out thereto be mocked!

• Like (+1) 1

Frazier called the defense today but, other than that, kudos!

? ? :beer:

tenor.gif?itemid=4268615

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/17/2018 at 6:26 PM, Kelly's Heroes said:

This game provides little hope.  This Roster is devoid of talent. I see parallels to this ownership group and the one that own's the Sabres. How that is right it is the same person.  Terry seems like a nice guy don't get me wrong but he is in the big boy league and no one takes this team seriously. I have been a Bills faithful for years but this roster is turning into one with no hope. I have never been a fan of tanking gets you no where. What seems to win is good drafting and not over paying in free agency. 

I was glad that someone reminded me that Anquan Boldin was the other guy who quit on the Bills. You add Harvin and you have 3 bad moves for the past year all ending in similar ways.  I wonder is the front office up to the challenge? I live in North Carolina now and no one here is sad to have seen Kelvin go. No one ever talks about letting Beane get away..... Sports radio does not even recognize McD as ever being with the panthers. I still like McD but I am very very concerned that our front office has anything outside of money to spend.....We need a plan and goal a concept. If were going to run the run ball do so! 

This teams coordinators on both sides of the ball don't seem to know how to use the pieces they have. Everyone always talks about how the Patriots take players and use them differently. belicheck is the best at knowing what a guy can and cannot do. I like McD taking over the play calling......That shows he cares and has not quit. We need to recognize our weekness and that is OL. So, maybe we use more plays that have 6 linemen or TE that actually block. We have a good back but  using him in a spread offensive behind this line seems like a waste. ....

I agree with those who say this season has all the ear marks of being dreadful. That said, I cannot believe we can get worse we can only get better. The line will gain experience and become better. Allen will grow. That said, Shady is getting old, we have no WR and our DL is not that special.  I don;t think our Right side of the line could be worse. Then again each person on the line looks lost on 2-3 snaps a game that times 5 is a lot of drive stops that added to the 4-5 False Starts at home and it just confirms these guys need to apply for the bouncer job in the beer joints around tie because no one wants them after they fail here. 

There was a post here that listed all the bad front office moves over the past year or 2 and it is alarming. I said watch Gordon goto the Patriots. Make no mistake about it I am not saying he would suceed here. In fact put him with Kelvin Benjamin and they would most certainly fail.  However, If it can work for him anywhere it will be NE. Randy Moss 2.0.  Yeah the Pats lost to Saint Doug, but does anyone really think they will not be a factor in the end? That staff will get the team to play just as ashured Andy Reed will find a way to blow a strong start......However, maybe the Jets and Miami win 2 from the Pats, they will still win 11....... I just wonder if we should bring in a vetren QB cut peterman and let Allen learn the process as opposed to turning into David Carr 2.0. 

Nice Book!

So what are you really saying?

• Like (+1) 1