Calling It: I Guarantee A Win At Minnesota Sunday

Like A Mofo

16 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If the Bills win, it's post of the century.

And if they get the **** pounded out of them, a joke or 2 will be made referencing this prediction but then it will be quickly forgotten.

So really, the OP can't lose!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I kind of have similar feelings as I think a few Bills are going to find their game legs.  Finally.  I'm thinking that seemingly out of nowhere we will get yardage out of the TE position.  We shall see.

Their game legs? Yea that is what the issue has been, they didn't have their game legs.

They won't cover. I'm taking Minnesota. 

6 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

In football the team that scores higher wins.

Oh ****. You just went over his head like a belemic on a see-saw. Great avatar by the way.

• Like (+1) 1

I have never thought there was a game that the Bills had no chance to win.

I would not be shocked if they won. It's hard to guage how fast Allen might progress, and this defense has shown that they feed off Allen's play a little bit. When he starts to show enough for them to buy in, this team will be much a different. I just don't know how long it will take take for Allen to get there.

10 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

1. Minnesota might have a let down this game, this match-up is sandwiched between Green Bay and at Philadelphia.

2. McDermott calling plays will help this defense a lot. I feel a chip on the shoulder game coming this week after the embarrassment of those first 6 quarters.

3. After all, we always seem to win NFC games over the last decade.

4. Defense creates 3 turnovers, Shady finally runs a little, 23-21 upset.

5. Someone had to right? LAMP is in style.....

Hahaha, you couldn't be more wrong Mofo, but I like your attitude. 

9 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Maybe with the point spread but no way the bills win this game outright. They 0% chance to win.

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Foxx said:

in this instance,

Look

At

Me

He was obvious making reference to his Linux, apache, mysql and php server.

• Like (+1) 1

Against the Chargers, I was thinking there was a chance we could win.  West coast team coming east for a 1 PM kickoff, team fired up with Allen as the starter, everyone pulls together, we get a defensive/special teams TD or two.

After watching that debacle last week, that glimmer of hope is gone.  Outside of maybe the Titans (who seem to have our number anyway), there's not a winnable game on our schedule before December.