Calling It: I Guarantee A Win At Minnesota Sunday

Like A Mofo

1 hour ago, Like A Mofo said:

1. Minnesota might have a let down this game, this match-up is sandwiched between Green Bay and at Philadelphia.

2. McDermott calling plays will help this defense a lot. I feel a chip on the shoulder game coming this week after the embarrassment of those first 6 quarters.

3. After all, we always seem to win NFC games over the last decade.

4. Defense creates 3 turnovers, Shady finally runs a little, 23-21 upset.

5. Someone had to right? LAMP is in style.....

Typically when someone guarantees something there are consequences should that guarantee fall flat.  Whatcha got Mofo?

1. Minnesota might have a let down this game, this match-up is sandwiched between Green Bay and at Philadelphia.

2. McDermott calling plays will help this defense a lot. I feel a chip on the shoulder game coming this week after the embarrassment of those first 6 quarters.

I like your positive attitude.   But what is your guarantee?   If they loose, what do you back it up with?

With that turn around on D in the second half McD might want to call the plays on "O " as well ;)

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I doubt it. I still think we'll win 7 or 8 games, but this is a really tough portion of the schedule.

This would be bad for the future of the team unless the reason we win those games is Allen becomes a top 10 qb his rookie year.  

Won't go so far as you, but I think this team is starting to figure stuff out and I think we'll be at least highly competitive Sunday.  I hope the combination of McDermott calling the plays along with maybe Allen and Dabol coming up with some stuff that Allen is more comfortable in running (more RPOs?) can propel us to a W.

Yes, definitely a chance at maybe a W 

What the hell!  I'm in... what could go wrong???

This-is-why-you-dont-punch-street-signs.

1 minute ago, stony said:

This would be bad for the future of the team unless the reason we win those games is Allen becomes a top 10 qb his rookie year.  

That's garbage. You can continue to hope for high draft picks if you want. I'll continue to hope for actual wins.

The good teams find a way to compete while having low draft picks every year. The Browns still suck after having top 10 picks for practically their entire existence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

That's garbage. You can continue to hope for high draft picks if you want. I'll continue to hope for actual wins.

The good teams find a way to compete while having low draft picks every year. The Browns still suck after having top 10 picks for practically their entire existence.

Yes, me hoping to add talent to this roster is garbage.  But not as bad as you predicting 8 wins. 

Then again, they might be keyed up to make sure they don't look past us as a loss to the Bills would make the Eagles game a must win.

2 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

I hope you are right but one would hope that the embarrassment of the first 4 quarters would have offered sufficient motivation.

Past outcomes do not determine future outcomes. Hence Vegas, hence why I no longer run a 4.5 forty. On the positive side it is why we are not destined to lose.

I hope you are right. But so far, zero turnovers and Shady has more broken ribs than touchdowns.

Ha! Can't argue with that! I'm convinced, Bills 20, Vikings 16

I think THIS time the mods have to admit I'm fully justified in posting the following:

You're a complete moron.

I don't know that they'll let me post that.  But they can't argue I'm not right.

• Haha (+1) 5

I agree.  1 reason we will win.  Kirk cousins.  Hes due to lay a complete egg.