Bills Mafia Does Road Rage

BuffaloRush

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Volvo's     S40 is there entry level car.
Probably his Moms.
A car you never "step" out of.

Hope a lesson is learned here for some one. Anyone really.

I closed my eye at that part. Was anyone injured ? I worry about the innocent bystanders when things go awry..

He missed ‘em by a foot!

15 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Can’t believe that guy tossed a flip flop like that.  He could have put someone’s eye out. 

It was a Croc...more expensive than a flip-flop. Probably cost that dude half of his Mini-Mart paycheck to buy those. I love how when the dude in the black shirt hits the deck and drops his sunglasses, the chick in the shorts picks them up, apparently breaks them out of sight, then tosses them back onto the road. Stay classy, Buffalo. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ExWNYer said:

It was a Croc...more expensive than a flip-flop. Probably cost that dude half of his Mini-Mart paycheck to buy those. I love how when the dude in the black shirt hits the deck and drops his sunglasses, the chick in the shorts picks them up, apparently breaks them out of sight, then tosses them back onto the road. Stay classy, Buffalo. 

He tossed a Croc?   That’s f-ed up, man. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PolishDave said:

The one guy is a gun dealer.   (Interlaken Guns and Ammo) This could have ended differently.

Would have been better if the guy in the White Challenger driving in the other direction would have got out and kicked everyone's ass and had the chicks climb in his car.

It was probably a chick driving the challenger. Now if it would have been a mustang then that scenario could have played out....

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

These are annoying. Anything to make Buffalo look worse than it is. Road rage happens in every big city. And eff Barstool Sports as well. They seem to have a love/hate relationship with the Bills

I could be wrong, but I thought I read last season somewhere that one guy affiliated with Barstool is either from the Buffalo area and/or grew up a Bills fan.  He knows the deal in WNY surrounding Bills games hence the search for content after every Bills home game. Or he knows people will send it to them.

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I could be wrong, but I thought I read last season somewhere that one guy affiliated with Barstool is either from the Buffalo area and/or grew up a Bills fan.  He knows the deal in WNY surrounding Bills games hence the search for content after every Bills home game. Or he knows people will send it to them.

Yeah they did a piece on billsmafia last year and it was pretty good. But then they always rip on the team every chance they get. I mean they are from Boston so they’re mostly pats fans. It’s just annoying