Streaming the Bills

Seventeen

3 hours ago, Looper said:

Is there a way to legally stream Bills games from out-of-town without Directv and NFL Sunday Ticket ? 

Go to reddit.com a few minutes before the game and do a search for "Bills vs. ____" filling in the blank for whoever we are playing.

You will find a series of links taking you to the game being streamed live on various websites. 

The first listed usually works pretty well.

This is now how I watch Bills football, unless they are on TV in my area.

Almost all the Bills games are blocked by the Dolphins where I live, so chances to see them on TV are few and far between, except for the 2 times we play Miami, of course.

52 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Go to reddit.com a few minutes before the game and do a search for "Bills vs. ____" filling in the blank for whoever we are playing.

You will find a series of links taking you to the game being streamed live on various websites. 

The first listed usually works pretty well.

This is now how I watch Bills football, unless they are on TV in my area.

Almost all the Bills games are blocked by the Dolphins where I live, so chances to see them on TV are few and far between, except for the 2 times we play Miami, of course.

He asked for legal. 

Slingbox if you have a Buffalo friend. 

I can get NFL Sunday ticket Online because trees make it impossible for me to get a dish. It's a wrinkle in how to get it and it's great. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

46 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

He asked for legal. 

Slingbox if you have a Buffalo friend. 

I can get NFL Sunday ticket Online because trees make it impossible for me to get a dish. It's a wrinkle in how to get it and it's great. 

I know he did.

I'm telling him how he can stream Bills football.

If he wants to make it more complicated that's on him.