Brady and McDaniels lose their cool ?

Just now, row_33 said:

the Chargers turned it down quite a bit with it already in the bag, and the Bills did their best for awhile

and the crowd got really surly and it seemed like something good was going to happen

and nah

Maybe maybe not.  

Toning it down isn't letting Rivers get sacked.  

Lynn wouldn’t do it either just to make  his statement that the Bills made a mistake not keeping him.  

Jmo

• Like (+1) 1

...OMG!.....more inner turmoil and strife in Foxboroland....Darth Belichick is losing control of the "empire"......Boston Tea Party reenactment of Pats fans gear overboard in the Harbor....the NFL's "Titanic" is right before our very eyes......Brady has hit the wall....and guess where the SOB's will be after week 16?.....

46 minutes ago, row_33 said:

a few national experts have stated they don't see an 11 win team in the AFC outside of KC at the moment.

that will make 0-16 even worse....

Don’t believe experts, remember they are the same “experts” said Brady was done and Jimmy G would replace him 4 years ago.. and the Pats won theSB that year. Experts are just paid guessers.

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol I’m not worried about it.. every team has ups and downs.. and if your a fan you stick with them threw it all.

What percentage of the current NE fans will remain fans when the team reverts back to mediocrity?  3/4, 1/2, less?

1 hour ago, JTown said:

F the Pats!

I know that cheating dynasty is almost over.  However, we are no where near a position to take advantage of their demise.

I am concerned about the dumpster fire in 716.

As it looks now we have a huge head start in the race to the bottom of the AFC east.

Well if you are that concerned about the dumpster fire then jump on the fire and use your immolation as an example!

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

What percentage of the current NE fans will remain fans when the team reverts back to mediocrity?  3/4, 1/2, less?

CURRENT? Since we have the largest bandwagon ever I will say 1/3rd will stay fans..  the casual fans drop off and the band wagoners will hop onto the flavor of the month.

1 hour ago, GrizzReaper said:

I really hope every team the Patriots play make a point to hit Brady every chance they get... Within the rules of course. I just want them to remind his body that it's 41? Years old and hopefully at some point this season he has a Vontae moment and just walks away haha Seriously smash the dude.

https://goo.gl/images/ZwKpQd

Too bad that image cannot be used as an avatar.

1 hour ago, GrizzReaper said:

I really hope every team the Patriots play make a point to hit Brady every chance they get... Within the rules of course. I just want them to remind his body that it's 41? Years old and hopefully at some point this season he has a Vontae moment and just walks away haha Seriously smash the dude.

https://goo.gl/images/ZwKpQd

Ha.  Brady stopped running for 1sts after a couple hits like that.

Until this past Sunday, when he was so desperate to move the ball and make something happen that he actually ran and challenged a defender and got legally smacked up.

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Don’t believe experts, remember they are the same “experts” said Brady was done and Jimmy G would replace him 4 years ago.. and the Pats won theSB that year. Experts are just paid guessers.

the only fitting end to Brady's career would be for the Bills to end it for him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha.  Brady stopped running for 1sts after a couple hits like that.

Until this past Sunday, when he was so desperate to move the ball and make something happen that he actually ran and challenged a defender and got legally smacked up.

Or he did this 

x350-114.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan