Brady and McDaniels lose their cool ?

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, this is it. Bottoms up! :beer:

I think you mean bottoms out! :beer:

I will say though, watching the game highlights of the Jag/Pats game, I wasn't really impressed with the Pats defense.  I know jags have a pretty good defense so the fact they held Pats offense doesn't surprise me especially after seeing them in the AFC championship.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yup.  That’s one way to deal with it.  

Would you prefer 12 more McDermott and Beane fill in the blank threads? 

Or 

why Josh Allen fill in the blank threads?

I would prefer more threads commending Beane and McDermott for their vision

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I think you mean bottoms out! :beer:

I will say though, watching the game highlights of the Jag/Pats game, I wasn't really impressed with the Pats defense.  I know jags have a pretty good defense so the fact they held Pats offense doesn't surprise me especially after seeing them in the AFC championship.

Same. They looked bad but also looked like that beginning of last season. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same. They looked bad but also looked like that beginning of last season. 

Yea, they always start off bad and then eventually get better has the year goes on.  Just hope the bills can manage to do the same thing this year.

Although it has been nice these past two weeks being able to stop watching the game at half time and focus on other things (still listening on the radio but not really as focused).

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Yea, they always start off bad and then eventually get better has the year goes on.  Just hope the bills can manage to do the same thing this year.

Although it has been nice these past two weeks being able to stop watching the game at half time and focus on other things (still listening on the radio but not really as focused).

i just fall asleep and fast forward the second half off the tape

15 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

I really hope every team the Patriots play make a point to hit Brady every chance they get... Within the rules of course. I just want them to remind his body that it's 41? Years old and hopefully at some point this season he has a Vontae moment and just walks away haha Seriously smash the dude.

https://goo.gl/images/ZwKpQd

Totally legal hit, too.

Beautiful

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The second half of yesterday's game was the only entertaining part of the past two weeks.

A lot of teams are going to struggle with the Jags this year and get pissed off. Just wait until Fournette gets healthy. That team is scary good. They remind me of the early 2000's Ravens and Bucs teams. 

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Personally, whether the Bills won or lost, I would have found watching Bortles dissect NE and Tom Brady missing receivers and getting the stuff knocked out of him highly enjoyable.  But to each his or her own.

It really was an enjoyable game to watch if you aren't a Pats fan.  It was highly amusing to hear Romo yelling advice to Bortles sub voce in the background: "they're coming for you, GET IT OUT NOW!" and to hear the announcers opining that the Jags were going to play it safe and go to the ground now as Bortles kept slinging it.

Lol I watched a lot worse games than that played by my Pats.  The Jags played like the t was their playoff game, the Pats played slow and as if they just wanted get out of the heat..

oh and I would love see how Bortles would have been if Brady didn’t fumble and they even just kicked the FG make it an 8 point game. My guess? Bortles reverts to Bortles... and pees down his leg.. 

i also know our time is almost almost done With brady.. and if and when we go back to 8-8 or 1-15 I’ll still cheer for them and pray anyone but the Jets win the division.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol I watched a lot worse games than that played by my Pats.  The Jags played like the t was their playoff game, the Pats played slow and as if they just wanted get out of the heat..

oh and I would love see how Bortles would have been if Brady didn’t fumble and they even just kicked the FG make it an 8 point game. My guess? Bortles reverts to Bortles... and pees down his leg.. 

i also know our time is almost almost done With brady.. and if and when we go back to 8-8 or 1-15 I’ll still cheer for them and pray anyone but the Jets win the division.

oh yeah, get ready for sub .500 ball because it's coming.

Edited by Foxx

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The first half sucked so you FF to the the 2nd half.  

the Chargers turned it down quite a bit with it already in the bag, and the Bills did their best for awhile

and the crowd got really surly and it seemed like something good was going to happen

and nah

trouble with first half only is you get a Raptors Vince Carter effort where he shoots 8 for 10 to start the game and ends up 10 for 28 and claims a great game with 28 points.