Brady and McDaniels lose their cool ?

18 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wow, this epitomizes every ill thing that's been said about Pats*** fans.

Trash talk the QB who just shredded your defense for 4 TD and 377 yards.  Nice.  How about if the Jags hit another play on you guys and made it 5 TD, >400?

Here is a sobering statistic.  Guess what QB has the most wins in Buffalo & the most TD passes in Buffalo since 2001?  Tom Brady.  Please keep in  mind this includes QBs that have played for the bills.  Simply mind numbing.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

Here is a sobering statistic.  Guess what QB has the most wins in Buffalo & the most TD passes in Buffalo since 2001?  Tom Brady.  Please keep in  mind this includes QBs that have played for the bills.  Simply mind numbing.  

having a job for 15 straight years helps 

Brady knows McDaniels is a fraud. He knows Belichick is a fraud.  The entire dynasty is nothing without Brady.  The Pats were an average to below average franchise before Brady.  Belichick was a great coordinator and a below average HC.  All the other coaches and GMs that have left Brady have done nothing.  If Belichick was so good then some of his assistants woudl have worked out.  The only consistent piece is Brady with the Patriots and all the other Patriot failures without Brady.  

8 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Brady knows McDaniels is a fraud. He knows Belichick is a fraud.  The entire dynasty is nothing without Brady.  The Pats were an average to below average franchise before Brady.  Belichick was a great coordinator and a below average HC.  All the other coaches and GMs that have left Brady have done nothing.  If Belichick was so good then some of his assistants woudl have worked out.  The only consistent piece is Brady with the Patriots and all the other Patriot failures without Brady.  

? ok.  

I dont want to say what I believe to be wrong bucause I’ll never defend the Putz

On 9/17/2018 at 4:56 PM, row_33 said:

watching the Jags pull out of total mire and misery in no time flat, while the Bills are still there, makes it worse for me

Last year was the Jags first winning season since 2007.

in that time they went:

2008: 5-11

2009: 7-9

2010: 8-8

2011: 5-11

2012: 2-14

2013: 4-12

2014: 3-13

2015: 5-11

2016: 3-13 

So, it took them a long time, and a LOT of high draft picks to pull out of that mire and misery. 

Their turnaround under Coughlin and Marrone was impressive, though. But they had a heck of a lot of talent to work with.