Brady and McDaniels lose their cool ?

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Brady will probably quit halfway through the season.

He'll quit at half time.

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

.....for a Bills fan to relish a blip in N.E. given the train wreck that's operating out of Orchard Park is just a sad and desperate reflection of how low things are out there.

It's sad when someone can't enjoy the schadenfreude so deliciously plated for them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, boater said:

It's sad when someone can't enjoy the schadenfreude so deliciously plated for them.

.....like the pro football world laughing at the Bills with the unheard of occurrence of a player actually quitting during the game. 

Edited by I am the egg man

It was also good to see the Darnold hype train hit a cow.

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

.....for a Bills fan to relish a blip in N.E. given the train wreck that's operating out of Orchard Park is just a sad and desperate reflection of how low things are out there.

Coo coo ca choo.

1 hour ago, GrizzReaper said:

I really hope every team the Patriots play make a point to hit Brady every chance they get... Within the rules of course. I just want them to remind his body that it's 41? Years old and hopefully at some point this season he has a Vontae moment and just walks away haha Seriously smash the dude.

https://goo.gl/images/ZwKpQd

Ha Ha Ha - I can't wait to see Brady's Vontae Moment

Love it - thanks!

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Personally, whether the Bills won or lost, I would have found watching Bortles dissect NE and Tom Brady missing receivers and getting the stuff knocked out of him highly enjoyable.  But to each his or her own.

It really was an enjoyable game to watch if you aren't a Pats fan.  It was highly amusing to hear Romo yelling advice to Bortles sub voce in the background: "they're coming for you, GET IT OUT NOW!" and to hear the announcers opining that the Jags were going to play it safe and go to the ground now as Bortles kept slinging it.

I watched and LOVED it as well.

I got NFL Game Pass for my birthday so now I will be able to watch ALL of the Pats losses over and over again!

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol I watched a lot worse games than that played by my Pats.  The Jags played like the t was their playoff game, the Pats played slow and as if they just wanted get out of the heat..

oh and I would love see how Bortles would have been if Brady didn’t fumble and they even just kicked the FG make it an 8 point game. My guess? Bortles reverts to Bortles... and pees down his leg.. 

i also know our time is almost almost done With brady.. and if and when we go back to 8-8 or 1-15 I’ll still cheer for them and pray anyone but the Jets win the division.

Your guess would be wrong, your time is almost over, if not for poor officiating, you lost the play off game with them last year. 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol I watched a lot worse games than that played by my Pats.  The Jags played like the t was their playoff game, the Pats played slow and as if they just wanted get out of the heat..

oh and I would love see how Bortles would have been if Brady didn’t fumble and they even just kicked the FG make it an 8 point game. My guess? Bortles reverts to Bortles... and pees down his leg.. 

i also know our time is almost almost done With brady.. and if and when we go back to 8-8 or 1-15 I’ll still cheer for them and pray anyone but the Jets win the division.

Wow, this epitomizes every ill thing that's been said about Pats*** fans.

Trash talk the QB who just shredded your defense for 4 TD and 377 yards.  Nice.  How about if the Jags hit another play on you guys and made it 5 TD, >400?

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Trash talk the QB who just shredded your defense for 4 TD and 377 yards.  Nice.  How about if the Jags hit another play on you guys and made it 5 TD, >400?

In fairness, to PatsFanNH, Tom Brady has been dropping 4-5 tds a game and 300+ yards pretty regularly on us for going on 17 years..we still talk plenty of trash about him around here.

Well, the key is them not getting the #1 seed. That has made the road to the Super Bowl too easy for them.

I want NE to be the #3 or #4 seed and have to run the gauntlet. 3 out of the 4 of these teams, with 2 on the road:

Chargers

Bengals

Chiefs

Jaguars

No more beating the Texans, Titans or Colts by 20+ points and then all of a sudden being at home in the AFC title game.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ya because everyone thinks Bortles is an elite talent and EVERYONE wants him as their starting QB on their fantasy or real team! 

im Sorry if factualality of Blake “the should have cut him” Bortles hurts your feelings, but unlike you I have YEARS of video proof of Bortles peeing down his leg and costing the Jags games. You have one start shows him being good (yawn)

35 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Well, the key is them not getting the #1 seed. That has made the road to the Super Bowl too easy for them.

I want NE to be the #3 or #4 seed and have to run the gauntlet. 3 out of the 4 of these teams, with 2 on the road:

Chargers

Bengals

Chiefs

Jaguars

No more beating the Texans, Titans or Colts by 20+ points and then all of a sudden being at home in the AFC title game.

Chargers? Will not win their division and probably fail make the playoffs

Bengals? Really?? Ravens scare me more than them same with the Steelers O.. 

Chiefs? Ya they scare me they are a horrid machup

jags? Yes because one win out of 9 tries and I should be scared? Nah they would beat them even In Jax during the playoffs.