Brady and McDaniels lose their cool ?

4 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Ah yes.  When our Bills lose, there is reason to take comfort if the Patriots are also struggling.

Yup.  That’s one way to deal with it.  

Would you prefer 12 more McDermott and Beane fill in the blank threads? 

Or 

why Josh Allen fill in the blank threads?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

F the Pats!

I know that cheating dynasty is almost over.  However, we are no where near a position to take advantage of their demise.

I am concerned about the dumpster fire in 716.

As it looks now we have a huge head start in the race to the bottom of the AFC east.

6 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Ah yes.  When our Bills lose, there is reason to take comfort if the Patriots are also struggling.

Personally, whether the Bills won or lost, I would have found watching Bortles dissect NE and Tom Brady missing receivers and getting the stuff knocked out of him highly enjoyable.  But to each his or her own.

It really was an enjoyable game to watch if you aren't a Pats fan.  It was highly amusing to hear Romo yelling advice to Bortles sub voce in the background: "they're coming for you, GET IT OUT NOW!" and to hear the announcers opining that the Jags were going to play it safe and go to the ground now as Bortles kept slinging it.

• Like (+1) 7

10 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I cant wait to see what happens when they eventually become a .500 team.

and they still win the division by 3 wins

they may just decide to play 8-8 this year and gear up for the playoffs

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Personally, whether the Bills won or lost, I would have found watching Bortles dissect NE and Tom Brady missing receivers and getting the stuff knocked out of him highly enjoyable.  But to each his or her own.

It really was an enjoyable game to watch if you aren't a Pats fan.  It was highly amusing to hear Romo yelling advice to Bortles sub voce in the background: "they're coming for you, GET IT OUT NOW!" and to hear the announcers opining that the Jags were going to play it safe and go to the ground now as Bortles kept slinging it.

True.  I enjoy Patriot misery any time, but in view of the circumstances, it did help take a bit of the edge off the Bills' loss.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I cracked a beer and fired up Patsfans.com last night. Sue me.

Just now, row_33 said:

watching the Jags pull out of total mire and misery in no time flat, while the Bills are still there, makes it worse for me

Well they had a 3-13 season in 2016 before going to the afc championship game last year. It took them a very long time to rebuild, actually. 

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

True.  I enjoy Patriot misery any time, but in view of the circumstances, it did help take a bit of the edge off the Bills' loss.

If you had high hopes for the Bills than I’ll say sorry you had lofty expectations.   

Any Pats defeat is enjoyable and to see them lose their cool better. 

Jmo