Josh Allen Fired Up!

Alphadawg7

32 minutes ago, krf139 said:

I’m not sold. His accuracy was atrocious. While that’s likely to get marginally better, it’s a pipe dream to think it’s going to get where it needs to be.  We can complain about WR talent all we want, but innacurate throws are innacurate throws, regardless of who’s at WR

Throwing to WR's who can get separation is a lot easier than throwing to WR's who can't.  

32 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

A huge part of his charm is that he is willing to own the dumpster fire.  You can see in his mind, that he is going to will the dumpster fire to score touchdowns.   Very Brett Farve like. Very Jim Kelly Like.  He would be the perfect person for Nike to use as its "just do it" campaign. 

Very well said and I agree. It may have something to do with the fact that his situation here is not that different than it was at Wyoming. He almost carries himself in a way that says, yeah we suck but we're gonna give you hell anyway. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Juice_32 said:

Very well said and I agree. It may have something to do with the fact that his situation here is not that different than it was at Wyoming. He almost carries himself in a way that says, yeah we suck but we're gonna give you hell anyway. 

This will cause coniptions. But right now he is the most exciting player in the NFL.  No one has a gun that is even close. And he isn't afraid to fire.  If Brady is Gen. Omar Bradley and Manning was Gen. Eisenhower, Allen is going to be our General Patton. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

I’m not sold. His accuracy was atrocious. While that’s likely to get marginally better, it’s a pipe dream to think it’s going to get where it needs to be.  We can complain about WR talent all we want, but innacurate throws are innacurate throws, regardless of who’s at WR

So tell me, oh wise QB guru, where does it “need to be?” The world awaits your sage insight.

12 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Like this post. Hope it proves true !

The give you hell part especially 

10 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

This will cause coniptions. But right now he is the most exciting player in the NFL.  No one has a gun that is even close. And he isn't afraid to fire.  If Brady is Gen. Omar Bradley and Manning was Gen. Eisenhower, Allen is going to be our General Patton. 

hell of an analogy Mister !

• Like (+1) 1

I remember when we drafted JP Losman there were articles being written saying JP had a Brett Favre/Jim Kelly presence to him and I never saw that at all when I started following his career once he got here...to this day I don't understand where those comparisons came from.  But for the first time since Kelly himself I can see some similarities in Josh.  I just hope he can continue to develop his talent.  I don't question his heart or intangibles.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, tumaro02 said:

Kudos Josh! No one has yet accused him of not having the requisite leadership skills for sure. I stayed until the end of the game just to watch and support him and the team. Kinda looked like Jimbo a few decades ago in his passion. I hope he becomes a  great one! Go Bills!

So did I!

well, after paying my tab, I ordered 2 more beers at the bar.. But I stayed to the end!?

• Haha (+1) 2