[Vague Title] 11 different receivers...

Hebert19

It was nice to see the ball spread around.  But he did miss some wide-open WR's.  Not sure if he is hitting the progressions fast enough yet, or if the playcalling is spreading out the targets.  Either way, nice development, and I expect his progressions and sight of open WR's will improve as the game slows-down.  

15 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

That's an interesting stat from yesterday.  Tells me hes doing a decent job of going through his progressions.  Not locking in on one guy hoping he becomes open.   When is the last time 11 different players had a catch in a Bill's game. 

i wouldn't mind locking in on 3 receivers

24 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

That's an interesting stat from yesterday.  Tells me hes doing a decent job of going through his progressions.  Not locking in on one guy hoping he becomes open.   When is the last time 11 different players had a catch in a Bill's game. 

Never, since it was a Bills record.

• Like (+1) 1

Tells me the Bills don't have "starting" receivers.  I mean...this isn't T-Ball, where everyone gets a chance and a participation trophy.  That's virtually every RB, TE, and WR active for the game.  That tells me the staff can't put a single coherent offensive package on the field.  

28 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

It was nice to see the ball spread around.  But he did miss some wide-open WR's.  Not sure if he is hitting the progressions fast enough yet, or if the playcalling is spreading out the targets.  Either way, nice development, and I expect his progressions and sight of open WR's will improve as the game slows-down.  

You don't say?  His accuracy is quite poor.

The honeymoon with him is still alive.  It will take time for most users here to tune into what he is actually doing on the field and not give him the benefit of the doubt or see only what they want to see.  At some point, he's going to have to progress.  

Let's hope he does.

It was only his first full, real game, after all.

I am very eager to see what he is doing, say, in week 13 this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tells me the Bills don't have "starting" receivers.  I mean...this isn't T-Ball, where everyone gets a chance and a participation trophy.  That's virtually every RB, TE, and WR active for the game.  That tells me the staff can't put a single coherent offensive package on the field.  

We dont they are all mediocre,, there is not even one standout layer we have the worst WRS/TE in the NFL

21 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Well it's something, I'm not sure how many other teams have done this. Better grasp what we can though.

is this something to be proud of?

does this include 2 offensive lineman who caught a pass tipped by the D?

8 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

I haven't seen it considered bad before. 

Shows he throwing to different areas of the field and not handicapped to one receiver 

i wouldn't call one receiver a good thing either

of course I watched a MNF game where what-his-face for the Raiders went 23 for 24, all of them 3 yard passes to Jerry Rice, and the announcing crew proclaimed the Second Coming all game long.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i wouldn't call one receiver a good thing either

of course I watched a MNF game where what-his-face for the Raiders went 23 for 24, all of them 3 yard passes to Jerry Rice, and the announcing crew proclaimed the Second Coming all game long.

I'm sure it's all about perspective.   You wanna be positive Polly about it or negative Nancy.