The cap situation McBeane inhereted

Batman1876

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Sure go read the Joe B spin piece. And it is also a nice little excuse for the Blind Followers. 

Nevermind that three of the top 5 dead cap hits this year are self inflicted McD and Beane signings and or re-signings. 

But that doesnt fit some inheretted narrative either 

Yes Whaley was so bad. His cap hell forced Beane to get all the crappy free agents Beane overpaid for over the off-season. /s

That is the oft repeated excuse.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yes Whaley was so bad. His cap hell forced Beane to get all the crappy free agents Beane overpaid for over the off-season. /s

That is the oft repeated excuse.

Yep. And cant wait to see their talent evaluation on display with 90M. Ooo god help us 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Maybe he means one that is continuously in the midst of one tantrum or another - like a petulant two year old....

Ahhhh. The typical insult on someone not blindly following a regime that has made very questionable decisions and have no resume of building a team. 

8 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'd keep Woods, Goodwin, and drop Clay if that's what it actually came down to. Clay is crazy overpaid.

McCoy is too.  He's one of my favorite players on the team, but $9M for a 30 year old RB on a team that is taking a step back makes me question not the team's plan, but it's execution of the plan.

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's Whaley's fault every time we go 4-12 for at least the next 10 years lmao

Whaley’s fault the defense McD and Beane built get smoked like 5 year old little girls (until the opponent takes their foot off the gas)

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Ahhhh. The typical insult on someone not blindly following a regime that has made very questionable decisions and have no resume of building a team. 

Not an insult, just an objective observation. Your posts often have the tone of someone who is about to become emotionally unhinged at any moment...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

The entire subject line. Good try with your veiled blame 

The subject line was “the cap situation McBeane inherited” then with numbers and math I laid out what that situation was. So where is the blame and excuse? It’s reality.  That was the situation. 

15 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I think that is a complete cop-out answer, based on nothing but love for the team. 

Its not factually accurate at all. 

Beane/McDermott chose this path. They did not inherit this kind of dead cap. They created it.

Yes they did.  Yes they had reasons.  Which you don't like.  And if they had done the opposite you'd complain they are paying guys too much money for player x.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What kind of fan is that. One that doesnt blindly trust team spin?

Your statement is hilarious and not really thought out, I kind of understand the emotion, however, most of us have been challenging this organization since 2001! So try get your posts based in reality, take a couple of deep breaths, and get a grip!

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Not an insult, just an objective observation. Your posts often have the tone of someone who is about to become emotionally unhinged at any moment...

My posts in fluff threads about the regime are critical. Go reas my Allen Posts. And thanks for my mental Concern, VA says I am good to go. 

But continue with your zero football insight feeble, simple minded insult posts they are comical. 

2 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

The subject line was “the cap situation McBeane inherited” then with numbers and math I laid out what that situation was. So where is the blame and excuse? It’s reality.  That was the situation. 

The first with the last sentence make the entire post an excuse for this regime, blaming Whaley for the current roster situation. Man up and own it 

2 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Your statement is hilarious and not really thought out, I kind of understand the emotion, however, most of us have been challenging this organization since 2001! So try get your posts based in reality, take a couple of deep breaths, and get a grip!

Again dead cap is an excuse made up by those CoTP guys to well not hold this regime accountable for their Roster That they Built this year. 

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes they did.  Yes they had reasons.  Which you don't like.  And if they had done the opposite you'd complain they are paying guys too much money for player x.

If they had done something that didn't put out garbage on the field we wouldn't be complaining. It's not hard to grasp. We are by far the worst team in the league right now!