Phillip Gaines Has a Dislocated Elbow; Hopes to Play in Minnesota

26CornerBlitz

Elbow dislocations are wicked.

Hope he's okay.

Not holding my breath for him to play next game, if he does he's gonna be hurting :(

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Concerned with his ability to tackle with the elbow, shouldn't really affect his cover ability other than maybe a long reach for the ball, or with a little chipping/shoving it might cause pain and throw him off.

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Elbow dislocations are wicked.

Hope he's okay.

Not holding my breath for him to play next game, if he does he's gonna be hurting :(

Concerned with his ability to tackle with the elbow, shouldn't really affect his cover ability other than maybe a long reach for the ball, or with a little chipping/shoving it might cause pain and throw him off.

Hard enough to cover MIN WRs when healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hard enough to cover MIN WRs when healthy. 

Yeah exactly

I mean he probably couldn't cover them if healthy, so this just compounds the problem.

I know everybody is like "blah blah any Sunday blah blah trap game for Minnesota blah blah" but there's a reason that Vegas is laying Minny as 16.5 favorites...

19 minutes ago, October 1918 said:

Last year's nickel corner Leonard Johnson was cut by the Giants. We should at least have him in for a workout given we're down a corner and he knows the system. That's assuming he still wants to play, unlike Vontae Davis!

McD knows Leonard Johnson really well. I would say if he’s not here there is a reason on one side or the other.