Brandon Bean failed to provide Josh Allen a mentor

GrizzReaper

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

A much larger sin is the OL Beane has given Allen.

They are practice squad caliber, and we are looking to improve them with roster castaways who have had trouble sticking in the league.

:doh:

Wood and Incognito's situations absolutely set us back. I dont fully put it on Beane that he didnt replace to main pieces of the line with the cap situation we have.

7 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

A much larger sin is the OL Beane has given Allen.

They are practice squad caliber, and we are looking to improve them with roster castaways who have had trouble sticking in the league.

:doh:

Actually look at the OL analysis on other threads...Against the chargers the OL actually gave time to Allen.  The fault was more on Allen (Rookie) and his TE/RBs who did a poor job on pass blocking 

The biggest sin is if Allen is being told to learn a lick from Peterman. With these 2 QBs I want them quarantined apart. Don't want to get any Peterman ooze on our no 7 overall pick

The dude made my screen name irrelevant. MY NAME IS MY NAME.

And Peterman took away a man's name.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/21/2018 at 1:29 PM, K-9 said:

So when is it ok to question the mentor? I mean Darnold really struggled last night. Where was McCown? I put a lot of it on him for not mentoring well enough.

Get over it, you look lost.  Darnold is a rookie, hes not gonna shoot lights out every night but ill bet my paycheck hed rather have McCown there than be all lone.  It can only be beneficial to have experience in your corner, sans Peterman. Mahomes really looks lost after sitting a year and learning from Alex Smith

4 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Get over it, you look lost.  Darnold is a rookie, hes not gonna shoot lights out every night but ill bet my paycheck hed rather have McCown there than be all lone.  It can only be beneficial to have experience in your corner, sans Peterman. Mahomes really looks lost after sitting a year and learning from Alex Smith

lighten-up-francis.jpg

On 9/21/2018 at 8:02 PM, BillsFan17 said:

Wood and Incognito's situations absolutely set us back. I dont fully put it on Beane that he didnt replace to main pieces of the line with the cap situation we have.

I think Beane expected both of them to be here this season, and Richie was, signed a deal but then flipped out... I'm not the biggest Beane fan but those two guys leaving is not on him.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, Nihilarian said:

When Kyle Orton came to the Buffalo Bills EJ stated he learned more from watching him prepare for a game then he had ever learned from his coaches.  

It really helped him become an established NFL star on his way to the HOF.  ?