Antonio Brown tweets: “Trade me”; no show to facility on Monday

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

"We have traded Antonio Brown and Le'veon Bell to the Buffalo Bills in exchange for Defensive Mastermind Leslie Frazier, a used white table (in decent condition) and a 2019 6st round pick. I will be keeping my job even though I can't produce with one of the most talented teams in football- why? Because the Rooneys like having a reputation as a team that doesn't fire coaches." 

Also, who the heck puts an apostrophe in their kids name? How stupid is that. 

Are you white?

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I usually require dinner before I get that personal with someone. 

But yes. 

I'm guessing she is asking you this, to make you feel in the wrong for having an opinion on a name. While making the assumption that white people can't have opinions on the names of people that are not white. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

I'm guessing she is asking you this, to make you feel in the wrong for having an opinion on a name. While making the assumption that white people can't have opinions on the names of people that are not white. 

Really? Damn. I was thinking they were interested in getting to know me better. Now I'm disappointed. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Really? Damn. I was thinking they were interested in getting to know me better. Now I'm disappointed. 

Well, dont get too down, there is still hope, let's see if they ask your gender next. If it gets to the question of age they may be actually interested.

10 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Brown was berating the OC in a game that the Steelers scored 37 points. I think AB is on team LB and that’s part of his problem, the other part is that he is selfish. Great player but Sunday was a bad look for him.

I would have to guess he's either (1) just frustrated with how much the team is struggling overall or (2) he has something else going on in his life and it's bleeding onto the football field. I mean, he's getting nearly 20 targets a game this year lol. They pretty much could not be throwing it his way more than they are.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lmao BB SAID “(smack) I’m only talking (smack) about the people who were at practice.”  Someone asks again (ignored) lol.. Tonkin can’t even do the annoyed coach part right ? 

Edited by PatsFanNH