Antonio Brown tweets: “Trade me”; no show to facility on Monday

YoloinOhio

42 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am not saying he wasnt upset, I am saying the media is spinning this to be a click bait story as if he is telling the Steelers to trade him, which he didn't, he responded to those dumb statements.

Not defending him either, its a stupid move by AB to let himself get pulled into this stuff on twitter again.  Just saying media is changing the narrative for clicks.

I just did a quick glance at ESPN, SI and NBC sports. I see zero articles about this tweet.

Sounds more like you have an issue crediting anything that’s on the internet or Twitter to “the media.”

21 hours ago, MDH said:

I just did a quick glance at ESPN, SI and NBC sports. I see zero articles about this tweet.

Sounds more like you have an issue crediting anything that’s on the internet or Twitter to “the media.”

I guess you’re not familiar with Google

It’s literally ESPN, NFL.com, etc as top stories about AB when you google his name.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Tomlin press conference in 5 min 

"We have traded Antonio Brown and Le'veon Bell to the Buffalo Bills in exchange for Defensive Mastermind Leslie Frazier, a used white table (in decent condition) and a 2019 6st round pick. I will be keeping my job even though I can't produce with one of the most talented teams in football- why? Because the Rooneys like having a reputation as a team that doesn't fire coaches." 

Also, who the heck puts an apostrophe in their kids name? How stupid is that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

"We have traded Antonio Brown and Le'veon Bell to the Buffalo Bills in exchange for Defensive Mastermind Leslie Frazier, a used white table (in decent condition) and a 2019 6st round pick. I will be keeping my job even though I can't produce with one of the most talented teams in football- why? Because the Rooneys like having a reputation as a team that doesn't fire coaches." 

Also, who the heck puts an apostrophe in their kids name? How stupid is that. 

Sorta like Tre'Davious? :lol: