Antonio Brown tweets: “Trade me”; no show to facility on Monday

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you follow his relationship with Tomlin, Ben, etc I think he may indeed be pleased with a trade 

I am not saying he wasnt upset, I am saying the media is spinning this to be a click bait story as if he is telling the Steelers to trade him, which he didn't, he responded to those dumb statements.

Not defending him either, its a stupid move by AB to let himself get pulled into this stuff on twitter again.  Just saying media is changing the narrative for clicks.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think Rochester has plenty enough room to land his helicopter for training camp.  Not many people want to live in Rochester so there should be many options.  

He should make sure though he gets a Dentist in the Buffalo area.  Rochester Dentists have a reputation of messing up your teeth and your pants when you're under the gas.

Shots fired, teef!

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am not saying he wasnt upset, I am saying the media is spinning this to be a click bait story as if he is telling the Steelers to trade him, which he didn't, he responded to those dumb statements.

Not defending him either, its a stupid move by AB to let himself get pulled into this stuff on twitter again.  Just saying media is changing the narrative for clicks.

I agree completely. The media will always do that. He had to have known it would happen too... but did it anyway. 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree completely. The media will always do that. He had to have known it would happen too... but did it anyway. 

Yes and it was a very stupid move by AB because now he has single handedly started a distracting narrative.  Who knows, maybe he does want a trade and knew what he was doing...but no way to know that yet, but the media is sure doing their part in spinning that narrative.

30 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not to defend AB's antics, but this is getting over blown in a click bait type media play.  He didn't tell the Steelers to trade him, he was literally responding to someone on Twitter claiming that Big Ben made AB and that AB ONLY has got good stats because of Big Ben and wouldn't somewhere else.  He literally responded directly to the notion he cant perform somewhere else to the same level.  

And that is total nonsense, Big Ben isnt the best QB in the NFL...to suggest he wouldn't have had as big of a career catching passes from Brees, Brady, or Rogers is insane.  Not to mention, there are plenty of other QBs fully capable of delivering AB the ball with as much success as Big Ben has.  Thats not a knock on Big Ben whose had a HOF career, thats a testament to how good AB is.  

But now its getting click baited to sound like AB wants to be traded, which is a BOLD conclusion to jump to over this tweet to someone who has no role in the Steelers front office in defense of this guys ridiculous claims.  

I bet his stats wouldn't be as good if Peterman was his QB so the fan does have a point.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Funny thing is the guy is so wrong about AB it’s sad.  The man is probably one of the top 10 WR EVER! He is definitely top 2 right now.

I don’t know about that. The game is so much easier for WRs and QBs now. The average QBR for the entire league for yesterday’s games was 105, that’s higher than Rodgers career percentage.

It’s hard to take anyone from today’s game and compare them against guys from different eras.

This is the pinball era of the NFL. Everyone gets a high score.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently he was ripping him all day. Not with the team anymore this year so doesn’t care.

Who was ripping who? Regardless how can anybody suggest Antonio Brown isn't a transcendent talent.. not a very good position to take, he just sounds insane.