Antonio Brown tweets: “Trade me”; no show to facility on Monday

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Steelers either need to pay Le'veon enough to come in (they can pay above the tag number) or trade/release him so the guys know they need to move on.

Problem is, Bell IS the Steelers.  The entire offense runs through him. 

*Trading him is a big sacrifice.

Edited by Chicken Boo

On 9/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

Not to defend AB's antics, but this is getting over blown in a click bait type media play.  He didn't tell the Steelers to trade him, he was literally responding to someone on Twitter claiming that Big Ben made AB and that AB ONLY has got good stats because of Big Ben and wouldn't somewhere else.  He literally responded directly to the notion he cant perform somewhere else to the same level.  

And that is total nonsense, Big Ben isnt the best QB in the NFL...to suggest he wouldn't have had as big of a career catching passes from Brees, Brady, or Rogers is insane.  Not to mention, there are plenty of other QBs fully capable of delivering AB the ball with as much success as Big Ben has.  Thats not a knock on Big Ben whose had a HOF career, thats a testament to how good AB is.  

But now its getting click baited to sound like AB wants to be traded, which is a BOLD conclusion to jump to over this tweet to someone who has no role in the Steelers front office in defense of this guys ridiculous claims.  

Well said. He wasn't taking a shot at the Steelers or asking to be traded. The former Steelers employee is the one that looks liek a moron.

I would trade a 2nd and a 3rd next year for AB right now.

13 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Well said. He wasn't taking a shot at the Steelers or asking to be traded. The former Steelers employee is the one that looks liek a moron.

I would trade a 2nd and a 3rd next year for AB right now.

AB HAS to be worth more than that!

11 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Also, who the heck puts an apostrophe in their kids name? How stupid is that. 

Well names in foreign language like O'Reiley have them. 

Very common in some languages with even additional punctuation above letters.

My daughter's name has a '-' in it because it is Chinese and they are forms which say "Enter name EXACTLY as on birth certificate but form does not allow it.

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Problem is, Bell the Offensive Line IS the Steelers.  The entire offense runs through him them. 

Fixed this

As for this AB story, clickbait and media dishonesty and stirring crap. Who is surprised? BUT him not showing up and his overall pouting... why is the WR position so filled with divas? Wanting the ball and pouting for it, yes, fine. All the rest though? So common

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

From article: 

"Ultimately, the coaches and front office believe Brown wants nothing more than to win, I'm told, and are confident that much of this tension will dissipate if/when the team gets back to its winning ways."

Winning helps players overlook issues in many cases.

When the wins become less frequent, the tension rises.

Saw something the other day (maybe it's in the thread) about Brown's contract, and how it's basically untradable, unless he turns into dareus 2.0, and the Steelers are willing to eat $20+ in dead cap to read him for 30 cents on the dollar.