Antonio Brown tweets: “Trade me”; no show to facility on Monday

YoloinOhio

23 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not to defend AB's antics, but this is getting over blown in a click bait type media play.  He didn't tell the Steelers to trade him, he was literally responding to someone on Twitter claiming that Big Ben made AB and that AB ONLY has got good stats because of Big Ben and wouldn't somewhere else.  He literally responded directly to the notion he cant perform somewhere else to the same level.  

And that is total nonsense, Big Ben isnt the best QB in the NFL...to suggest he wouldn't have had as big of a career catching passes from Brees, Brady, or Rogers is insane.  Not to mention, there are plenty of other QBs fully capable of delivering AB the ball with as much success as Big Ben has.  Thats not a knock on Big Ben whose had a HOF career, thats a testament to how good AB is.  

But now its getting click baited to sound like AB wants to be traded, which is a BOLD conclusion to jump to over this tweet to someone who has no role in the Steelers front office in defense of this guys ridiculous claims.  

Agreed. He was responding to a tweet from someone else. IMO he was kinda a pain in the arse before signing the big contract and then shows up in a helicopter to TC. Hopefully the contract doesn't take away the fight he had to be great AND get the $.

On 9/17/2018 at 1:25 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Put AB with Brady,Brees, or Rogers and his numbers are better AND he wins a SB!

I second this. 

Just focusing on his on field ability, he is the best WR since T.O and Moss, with Megatron # 2 and Julio #3 imo. 

He's a gamer , this is the first i'm hearing about AB just worried about stats over winning. Always viewed him as a guy that wants to get Ws 

Edited by JerseyBills

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

AB is pissed that Ben used him as a decoy on the QB keeper TD run.  Brown walked off the field while everyone else celebrated.  Dude cares more about his own stats than winning.

Definitely not a Process guy. 

He’s definitely not a process guy because he is a great WR. Those things are apparently not able to exist together

29 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Ben has won 2 SB without AB.  Zero with.

They won one of those SB dispite Big Bens best efforts to blow the game..  

i also said put him with other QB who are truly elite and who truly elevate the receivers around them and he will win a SB and have better stats..

i dont know Rogers or Brees well enough to give an example but for Brady I point to Moss.. went to NE and had the BEST season of his career.