Preston Brown "There's some weird stuff going on up there."

zow2

18 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

The dynamic duo are making a mess out of this team.  

Who Rex and Rob?

no, Terry and Kim?

no wait, Buddy and Whaley?

No hold on, its Marrone and Hackett?

No, wait a minute, I got it, it all goes back to Jauron and Brandon ... or was it Chan and Fitz? 

This would not be TSW without a favorite whipping boy or two.

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Preston being honest

I would imagine that a fair amount of situations are weird and it is easier to put up with when a team is winning.  As many former Pats players have said you go to NE to win a ring and not much else.  When NE finally settles into the mud I can imagine all kinds of juicy stories about Bill B.  Let's not worry about what others have to say especially when they have no emotional bond to WNY.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

More proof that many players don't like playing for McD....good luck trying to get top talent next year with that 80 million in cap room money.

I suspect Brown would still love playing for Buffalo is they offered him what he wanted. Funny how,love works.

• Like (+1) 2

Its mind boggling that people are turning this on the organization, the players, the staff, etc.  Davis has been AWFUL...not kind of bad, not up and down, but straight AWFUL since joining the Bills, and I was a guy that thought he was going to help make our secondary better.  This guy barely made the 53 man roster, then was a healthy inactive week 1.  And I am sure for a guy with his level of a previous career, being a healthy scratch, barely making a roster spot, etc was a huge reality check to just how bad he is right now.  

Then he was not getting it done in the game either.  This guy reminds of the guy who misses everything at the park during basketball and then starts limping or acting like hes hurt to have to "sit out" rest of game to hide that hes quitting cuz hes getting embarrassed.  

In fact, this IMO makes the team and organization look BETTER because McD saw this and held him out of week 1 knowing he isnt close to what he was...and McD took over the D play calling and Davis quit, then this whole defense flipped a switch at halftime and shut down Chargers in 2nd half after this.  

The ONLY person who looks bad here is Davis.  I dont fault him for calling it quits because he is clearly a shell of his former self, but he should have waited until after the game not at halftime leaving his teammates hanging.  This will now define his career instead of his resume.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

More proof that many players don't like playing for McD....good luck trying to get top talent next year with that 80 million in cap room money.

Players are no different than the rest of us.  For some it is about getting paid and if they believe in an honest days' work for an honest days' wage then we have little to worry about.

7 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

davis saw it was a losing team and that he has guaranteed money from this contract. no brainer for him. 

Not sure but I would bet that Davis' contract had something to do with PLAYING FOOTBALL.

So, maybe, just maybe, he broke the contract?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

No, because most are nothing more than childish reactions lacking substance; this board at one time had great football debate, now its like two children fighting to be right!

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, JTown said:

I said before yesterday's game that I think Mc clappy may have lost this team.  There is so many unanswered questions and imo not one person is playing inspired football.

I believe that it is going to get much worse before it gets better.  I hope that I am wrong and that this is the "process" and I am too stupid to see it.

Bills are the turnstile of tha NFL.  The owner seem to be clueless. They better bring in a seasoned Football Guru to consult  ASAP.  A lot of damage has been done  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Said it before, say it again, the quality of this board is dropping by the day!

In a conversation with K-9 (another old timer) yesterday, I lamented the thought that it was like ICE ( a guy who was the creme de la creme of ****-posters) cloned himself a thousand times and took over the board.

It really is that bad, and it's even gotten to the point where I'm forced to use ignore on a massive scale. Sad, really.

• Like (+1) 5