Preston Brown "There's some weird stuff going on up there."

zow2

1 hour ago, JTown said:

Again... In your words.  You are happy with the signing of Davis and others by this regime.

Speaking of nutjobs.  Where did the Tre White and Kaepernick comment come from?  

Did I mention either? No

If you think it is valuable information for you to know... #27  is one of my favorite players currently on the roster.  Kaepernick was not smart enough to use his position to raise awareness of  social injustice without alienating most of America and finally, .having served this country for over 26 years and 6 combat tours... I hardly hate America.

Did I mention I was happy signing Davis or even opine on other signings in this thread? No.  If those are my words then you will have no problem quoting the post where I said anything of the sort.

Your response was about as relevant to anything I've shared in this thread as my Kaepernick reply is to your nonsense. 

We’ve had a handful of comments alluding to behind the scenes not being as “bought in” as fans seem to want to think... 

i sometimes wonder how we’d view this regime if we had a playoff appearance in that malarkey season and say one of the marrone ones. If not for the extreme nature of the streak, would more fans be wondering about the red flags?

8 hours ago, JTown said:

I said before yesterday's game that I think Mc clappy may have lost this team.  There is so many unanswered questions and imo not one person is playing inspired football.

I believe that it is going to get much worse before it gets better.  I hope that I am wrong and that this is the "process" and I am too stupid to see it.

The answer lies in your last sentence.

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

His issue was availability; he was getting injured frequently.

Reminds me of my car insurance company which keeps raising rates because other drivers keep hitting my car even with other driver's insurance company paying for it.  We did not even tell them about last accident but they knew and raised rate.   Damn GEICO drivers keep hitting my car (twice in a year and both times our car was not moving) and I may have to do some preemptive (purely defensive) hitting.

Is there a stereotypical GEICO insured driver? I fully support your "hit 'em before they have a chance to hit you" theory, but I need to know the strategy.

2 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Why is Preston Brown, months after the team let him hit UFA, still considered an authority on the current state of the Bills' locker room?  

Brown wasn't a leader in Buffalo, said nothing of consequence, and is a remnant of the previous failed regime.  

Aren't we the hypersensitive fans of a losing team ... someone asked Preston (who played here last year) what the hell is going on with the Bills, and he gave an honest (and obvious) answer - "some weird [stuff]" - and from that we get 10 pages of Preston sucks, he's no Tremaine Edmunds, blah, blah, blah. What did you want him to say? 

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

he just made a comment is all. some one asks a question and an answer is given
Do you disagree with him after the last two weeks ?

4 year starter with 4 different DCs, 3 head coaches, 2 GMs, 2 owners.... immediately took over as play caller on the field... son of a coach and generally seems a good guy. 

and because he he thinks somethings not right in our locker room we hate him. Obviously.

• Like (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

4 year starter with 4 different DCs, 3 head coaches, 2 GMs, 2 owners.... immediately took over as play caller on the field... son of a coach and generally seems a good guy. 

and because he he thinks somethings not right in our locker room we hate him. Obviously.

That and he only tackled guys BEHIND the line of scrimmage like Poz and London Fletcher. 

8 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

davis saw it was a losing team and that he has guaranteed money from this contract. no brainer for him. 

I agree, there might be nothing going on in the locker room at all, maybe that is why no one has spoken about it. The players aren't stupid, they know what the front office plan is.

When Davis signed they were a playoff team, they get a beatdown by the Ravens and were in the middle of a beatdown by the Chargers. Maybe he just didn't have the love for the game, he could have felt his body was failing him, maybe he realised there was going to be no fairy tale like the previous year or didn't want to be in Buffalo at all, just there for a last payday.

All we have to go by was his press release but if we don't have the facts and there is silence on the matter then we make up the facts (they lost the locker room) and feel the keyboard wrath if you disagree.

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That and he only tackled guys BEHIND the line of scrimmage like Poz and London Fletcher. 

I mean we only gave up like 80 points in the first 90 minutes of the season and only one starter retired mid game. We’ve also only benched 1 qb, and half of our coordinators still have playcalling duties. Clearly everything’s normal at the moment.

conpared to the offseason, this is downright tame stuff.

Edited by NoSaint
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Let me guess gonna hate on Aaron Williams too

Aaron WilliamsVerified account @ajwilliams23 18h18 hours ago

Theres absolutely no way a player retired at halftime! please say it ain’t so....

Aaron WilliamsVerified account @ajwilliams23 18h18 hours ago

But release players that actually wanted to be there ?? anyways the positive side is we got the W in the parking lots ??#AaronWilliamsTailgateShow

Hes got a point. Give $5million to a guy that quits after the first half of his first game and cut or trade a bunch of players that want to be there. 

37 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

There should have been a sideline clearing brawl after that hit..

Yeah I can’t belive no one threw any punches. Just out of instinct. 

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I mean we only gave up like 80 points in the first 90 minutes of the season and only one starter retired mid game. We’ve also only benched 1 qb, and half of our coordinators still have playcalling duties. Clearly everything’s normal at the moment.

conpared to the offseason, this is downright tame stuff.

Ouch! That hurts to read. 

9 minutes ago, COTC said:

Ouch! That hurts to read. 

But it’s all good - it’s been months since we’ve seen a starter held on a psych evaluation (as Ritchie’s August incident was off the team)

i think its ok to acknowledge that the last 6 months have been a particularly impressive train wreck