Preston Brown "There's some weird stuff going on up there."

zow2

Let me guess gonna hate on Aaron Williams too

Aaron WilliamsVerified account @ajwilliams23 18h18 hours ago

Theres absolutely no way a player retired at halftime! please say it ain’t so....

But release players that actually wanted to be there ?? anyways the positive side is we got the W in the parking lots ??#AaronWilliamsTailgateShow

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I said before yesterday's game that I think Mc clappy may have lost this team.  There is so many unanswered questions and imo not one person is playing inspired football.

I believe that it is going to get much worse before it gets better.  I hope that I am wrong and that this is the "process" and I am too stupid to see it.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

You're almost fully turned on McBeane, two weeks in, huh!

No, Im really not.  I am resigned that they have until probably the beginning of the 2020 season and the data by then will be clear.  They will sink or swim.  If they were fired this minute, Im not sure I would be happy or supportive of that.

I wont ignore data though and attack those who may not have complimentary things to say.  Vantae Davis is trash for what he did.  But it is very unusual and happened on the Bills. They also willingly signed Davis for more than EJ Gaines got, and about the same as Preston Brown.   It is another small warning signal to join a growing number of warning signals.  Preston Brown, who played a season under these guys and Im sure has some close friends on the Bills, says "there are weird things going on up there".... it shouldnt just be dismissed as "Preston Brown sucked anyways" (he didnt).  

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, berg1029 said:

I know that Vontae released that statement saying that his retiring had nothing to do with the Bill's players or coaching staff, but the optics of this are really bad.  When you combine two bad losses with this.. things could get ugly.

What player is going to come out and Say yeah I left because they suck

• Like (+1) 1

I love how everybody talks smack about the former Bills, as if they were all bad eggs and addition-by-subtraction moves by the GM - when all this team has done is suck so much more in their absence. 

Preston Brown had a lot of good games for the Bills, and he's probably right. Something ain't right when a veteran player retires in the middle of a game, the same game in which his defensive coordinator is basically benched by the head coach. 

Almost every player who was once a starter here and got dropped by Beane is an upgrade at his position over what we have now. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Let me guess gonna hate on Aaron Williams too

Theres absolutely no way a player retired at halftime! please say it ain’t so....

But release players that actually wanted to be there ?? anyways the positive side is we got the W in the parking lots ??#AaronWilliamsTailgateShow

Some players disregard the scheme part of it or just think they can play in any scheme, I guess.