We're all Bills fans. Why accuse otherwise?

Bing Bong

Folks, TBD's getting divided like crazy, and that's understandable. We're going through a rough season. 

I think I can speak for many on the board when some of us get the "you're not a Bills fan" accusation. Really? We just post on a Bills board, and watch every game and desperately root to win. Every. Week. It's asinine to throw around someone's fandom.

Understand that some of us have patience to see if Beane's process will work out eventually and have a strong conviction in this. Understand that others don't like a GM responsible for what we're seeing right now. Call it being competitive, some people are rooting for a win week in and week out. I was psyched to see Josh Allen with time to pull of a comeback on Sunday. And then a series of comical failures eliminated us from the game in the time it takes for me to go to the restroom. 

That's called an emotional roller coaster. I didn't like what happened week 1 and week 2. If that doesn't make me and anybody else a fan to feel that way, then what the heck is a fan to begin with?

Anyways, post your Fitz memes below.

https://goo.gl/images/7xWpV2

1537132508961662.png

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, White Linen said:

This is a bit strange I must say.  

What's the connection between addressing potentially turning on each other and Fitz memes?

let's stop hating each other and find common ground in a funny Fitz story?

Just now, row_33 said:

part of the fun on here

wish the fun was due to excellent play by the Bills

100% agree. Super fun to argue. But not when people are legit losing their **** with other posters. Haven't even seen this during the Rex Ryan years lol.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We just post on a Bills board, and watch every game and desperately root to win.

See...  the "desperately root to win" is not always the case.  It is PERFECTLY acceptable to be critical EVEN pessimistic, however,  fandom leaves the building when people gloat in the Bills' miserable games.  The act of someone wanting to be right OFTEN trumps cheering for success. Finally,  can you HONESTLY say there aren't "fans" wanting to see Allen fail because they are mad about Tyrod?  Or they wanted Mahomes?  Or they wanted Watson?  Or wanted Rosen? etc..   Yeah thought so

Edited by aceman_16
  • Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

let's stop hating each other and find common ground in a funny Fitz story?

100% agree. Super fun to argue. But not when people are legit losing their **** with other posters. Haven't even seen this during the Rex Ryan years lol.

losing it is entertaining

giving it back in a good way is entertaining

people shocked that people lose it is puzzling

Just now, aceman_16 said:

See...  the "desperately root to win" is not always the case.  It is PERFECTLY acceptable to be critical EVEN pessimistic, however,  fandom leaves the building when people gloat in the Bills' miserable games.  The act of someone wanting to be right OFTEN trumps cheering for success. Finally,  can you HONESTLY say there aren't "fans" wanting to see Allen fail because they are mad about Tyron?  Or they wanted Mahomes?  Or they wanted Watson?  Or wanted Rosen? etc..   Yeah thought so

man this is what I'm talking about you're projecting what you think other people are thinking! I haven't seen a Rosen post at all in games, felt like 90% of people were excited to see Allen in action.

I've mostly just been Beane bashing. I didn't gloat about Peterman's week 1 performance or career to date, more like.. "WHO MADE THIS DECISION" cause you know.. it was a bad decision. I'm not happy to be right when I thought Peterman shouldn't have started. But i was angry he did and let it be known.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

losing it is entertaining

giving it back in a good way is entertaining

people shocked that people lose it is puzzling

okay I suppose you're right. It is fun to see people lose it. I'm just starting to get really pissed off at posters now haha. My conspiracy theorist mind believes a paid social media team is all over TBD with the posts that look so similar, no matter the poster, or record, or score. You know what I'm talking about lol. the "you guys, this is all part of the plan. This is EXACTLY what the staff wants". The paid Bills media team is working overtime and copy and pasting their favorite lines from their shared word doc and it's pissing me off!

34 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Folks, TBD's getting divided like crazy, and that's understandable. We're going through a rough season. 

I think I can speak for many on the board when some of us get the "you're not a Bills fan" accusation. Really? We just post on a Bills board, and watch every game and desperately root to win. Every. Week. It's asinine to throw around someone's fandom.

Understand that some of us have patience to see if Beane's process will work out eventually and have a strong conviction in this. Understand that others don't like a GM responsible for what we're seeing right now. Call it being competitive, some people are rooting for a win week in and week out. I was psyched to see Josh Allen with time to pull of a comeback on Sunday. And then a series of comical failures eliminated us from the game in the time it takes for me to go to the restroom. 

That's called an emotional roller coaster. I didn't like what happened week 1 and week 2. If that doesn't make me and anybody else a fan to feel that way, then what the heck is a fan to begin with?

Anyways, post your Fitz memes below.

https://goo.gl/images/7xWpV2

1537132508961662.png

The captain of a pirates ship...

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

man this is what I'm talking about you're projecting what you think other people are thinking! I haven't seen a Rosen post at all in games, felt like 90% of people were excited to see Allen in action.

I've mostly just been Beane bashing. I didn't gloat about Peterman's week 1 performance or career to date, more like.. "WHO MADE THIS DECISION" cause you know.. it was a bad decision. I'm not happy to be right when I thought Peterman shouldn't have started. But i was angry he did and let it be known.

Look back at BOTH game threads.  There were Darnold,  Fitz, Tyrod and other QBs that people wanted more in them - no projection needed just reading comprehension.

PS I was NOT an Allen fan.  For the record over a year ago I wanted Mayfield when it was thought he would go at the end of the first round. He IS growing on me though.

Edited by aceman_16
Added my initial thoughts on Allen

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Well there's your answer.  We can't go ONE STINKING POST without turning on him for asking for Fitz memes.

common ground. I realized my post was too sissy so I had to throw in something to save it. worked like a charm

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

okay I suppose you're right. It is fun to see people lose it. I'm just starting to get really pissed off at posters now haha. My conspiracy theorist mind believes a paid social media team is all over TBD with the posts that look so similar, no matter the poster, or record, or score. You know what I'm talking about lol. the "you guys, this is all part of the plan. This is EXACTLY what the staff wants". The paid Bills media team is working overtime and copy and pasting their favorite lines from their shared word doc and it's pissing me off!

Bills fans, more than most fan bases take it way too serious, bless them when they lose it on here!!

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Look back at BOTH game threads.  There were Darnold,  Fitz, Tyrod and other QBs that people wanted more in them - no projection neheded just reading comprehension.

PS I was NOT an Allen fan.  For the record over a year ago I wanted Mayfield when it was thought he would go at the end of the first round. He IS growing on me though.

well yeah I did tell people to shut up about Tyrod and Mahomes in the last game thread, but screw those guys that only post on gameday. I'm talking about the REAL TBD posters!

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

OK, now this HAS to be humor.