We're all Bills fans. Why accuse otherwise?

Bing Bong

1 hour ago, Figster said:

The captain of a pirates ship...

He looks like he could swashbuckle an entire cruise ship if he wanted to.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Want to see him get to a perfect 10

Did you see him "shake hands" with his lineman but rubbing beards?  I never thought he was that talented but you gotta love fitz as a player/person.

• Haha (+1) 1

If you've taken the time to not only create an account on our board but also taken the time to post here regularly without it being 100% negative or troll like, you're a fan in my book. That doesn't mean we'll always agree, but it does mean we'll all be right there when everything finally goes right for us no matter what the method was to get there. 

#BillsMafia 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know you say that with love ??

PetermanTFP  Emotional Romanticism towards former player ?

It’s a special kind of love; a dirty love.

like some tacky little pamphlet in my daddies bottom drawer.......

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This guy secretly wants to see Fitz naked.

Is it gay if he’s the QB of your favorite team???

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Folks, TBD's getting divided like crazy, and that's understandable. We're going through a rough season. 

I think I can speak for many on the board when some of us get the "you're not a Bills fan" accusation. Really? We just post on a Bills board, and watch every game and desperately root to win. Every. Week. It's asinine to throw around someone's fandom.

Understand that some of us have patience to see if Beane's process will work out eventually and have a strong conviction in this. Understand that others don't like a GM responsible for what we're seeing right now. Call it being competitive, some people are rooting for a win week in and week out. I was psyched to see Josh Allen with time to pull of a comeback on Sunday. And then a series of comical failures eliminated us from the game in the time it takes for me to go to the restroom. 

That's called an emotional roller coaster. I didn't like what happened week 1 and week 2. If that doesn't make me and anybody else a fan to feel that way, then what the heck is a fan to begin with?

Anyways, post your Fitz memes below.

https://goo.gl/images/7xWpV2

1537132508961662.png

giphy.gif

Welp if this afternoon has been any indication, this thread didn't work, we will never love each other again until we start winning. 

So screw it, **** Beane. He sucks and we're going 0-16 as part of the process of going 0-16 while he's GM. He's a genius with that plan of his.