Max Kellerman is a total jerk

38 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

If I may make a suggestion:  The Tamp Bay Bucs are very fun to watch at the moment.

fitzy.jpg

You know, I started "envy" watching the Bucs last season, because I think they are building a really fantastic team...didn't work out so well last year, though there were glimmers...I will be watching them again this year.  Even if Fitz fizzles out (which everyone seems to be assuming), I think Winston (who is a major a-hole, I know) is extremely talented...their passing game is loaded at every position on the roster. 

Lots of people think poorly of the Bills.  And lots of people kill, maim, rape, and injure other people.   I have both more pleasant things and more important things to worry about than Max Kellerman. 

His opinions mean no more to me than the football opinions of a Burmese fisherman.  

2 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I just watched ESPN's coverage of Vontae Davis walking out on the team.  Max Kellerman just took a big giant steamer on the Bills and Bills fans.  He is laughing at the situation.  He needs to get socked in the jaw.  The Bills fans are the most loyal in sports.  He's a pompous jerk.  

Maybe we're competing with the Browns fans for the dumbest in sports? 

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

TRIGGERED!

Ignore all the idiots on TV and Radio. They are paid to get reactions.

Also, our franchise IS a joke right now.

The same idiots that are idiots because they dared to say the Bills would be the worst team in the league?

Bills fans are loyal to a fault but you know that if  (insert team name here) had the same dysfunction as we do, they would be falling all over themselves creating memes mocking the organization ...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Wrong- we are more loyal than many of the teams in the NFL. Watch when the Pats run is over! When JAX loses they have to tarp the corners of a small stadium. Miami- c’mon man.

I used to believe this, too. Then, at the final home game last season, I took a look around the stadium and saw tons of empty seats and gobs of Miami fans. We couldn't even show up in the middle of a playoff push.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

The same idiots that are idiots because they dared to say the Bills would be the worst team in the league?

Bills fans are loyal to a fault but you know that if  (insert team name here) had the same dysfunction as we do, they would be falling all over themselves creating memes mocking the organization ...

Awesome truthful reply.

The Bills are what the pundits predicted and I can honestly say I have never seen so many fans defend the decisions of the current regime.

Mind boggling

10 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I used to believe this, too. Then, at the final home game last season, I took a look around the stadium and saw tons of empty seats and gobs of Miami fans. We couldn't even show up in the middle of a playoff push.

Thats what I’m saying. As much as it pains me to say it, even Eagles fans are better.

The only way to shut people like that up is for McBeane to get their act together, produce a viable roster, and win some games. The reason the Bills are being laughed at is because they are laughable. When you are down as a result of your own choices, some people at least are going to kick sand in your face. 

Edited by Dr. K

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

The Bill's used to struggle to sell out games and suffered blackout multiple times a season,  Jacksonville just decided to get around that and tarp off the upper level to get around that, Ralph figured he didnt want to lose out on selling those tickets for the couple games they would sell out.

The stadium yesterday was looking pretty empty after halftime.

....”used to” is somewhat irrelevant today. Off the top of my head, JAX is 60,000 ish seat stadium- after removing around 6000 or so they are only selling 54,000. My numbers arent perfect but my point is- they dont sell when they arent good. The Bills are still selling alot of tickets regardless if people left half way through. Also, if you look at TV ratings, many times we are at or near the top. Fun conversation for sure my friend- Go Bills!

13 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Thats what I’m saying. As much as it pains me to say it, even Eagles fans are better.

There comes a time when being too loyal means you crossed the "okay, I'm actually just stupid," line.  I only do 1-2 games/year (and only one in Orchard Park).  But I'm sure there are many, many fans who used to go to every game.  Even a decade after Kelly retired.  17 years is a long ass time for a team to suck.  And last year's team .... yes, they "made" they playoffs; but that was NOT a fun team to watch play football.  It wasn't good football.  Ever.

I think Bills fans, as a whole, are awesome fans.  I think a big part of it has also been affordability.  When the new stadium is built and ticket prices go through the roof, it will be interesting to see how that affects the fan base.