Max Kellerman is a total jerk

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

They kind of are.  For example, the Redskins fans are getting killed this morning on locals DC radio.  The team announced only 57K for opening day (looked more like 40K), coming off a big road win and expectations that they are as good as any in the NFC East.  Philly is looking less than impressive.  

The loyal Bills fans will show up en-masse, all you gotta do is give em just a little something to get excited about.

They show up to tailgate and get drunk. The Bill's used to be blacked out all the time for not selling games out. After the first month or 2 of the season you can typically buy tickets on the resale market for a fraction of their face value.

They are no more loyal then any other teams fans......

17 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I just watched ESPN's coverage of Vontae Davis walking out on the team.  Max Kellerman just took a big giant steamer on the Bills and Bills fans.  He is laughing at the situation.  He needs to get socked in the jaw.  The Bills fans are the most loyal in sports.  He's a pompous jerk.  

How can you not laugh about a washed up DB getting all Seargent Murtaugh at halftime in an nfl game.  He made 1 tackle. 

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

They show up to tailgate and get drunk. The Bill's used to be blacked out all the time for not selling games out. After the first month or 2 of the season you can typically buy tickets on the resale market for a fraction of their face value.

I'd even go so far as to say most of them are worse fans than other teams' fans.

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Wrong- we are more loyal than many of the teams in the NFL. Watch when the Pats run is over! When JAX loses they have to tarp the corners of a small stadium. Miami- c’mon man.

The Bill's used to struggle to sell out games and suffered blackout multiple times a season,  Jacksonville just decided to get around that and tarp off the upper level to get around that, Ralph figured he didnt want to lose out on selling those tickets for the couple games they would sell out.

The stadium yesterday was looking pretty empty after halftime.

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

This will be a popular take on a Bills' message board . . . You're not a troll or a dummy, but I disagree. The Buffalo Bills form a significant part of the city's sense of self in a manner that is relatively rare in sports. The baseball Cardinals and the Cubs might be equivalent, but for a small midwestern city, the level of identification is more intense and more constitutive of what it means to live or be from Buffalo. It's why many pro football players remark on how there is more of a college atmosphere in Buffalo.

• Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I just watched ESPN's coverage of Vontae Davis walking out on the team.  Max Kellerman just took a big giant steamer on the Bills and Bills fans.  He is laughing at the situation.  He needs to get socked in the jaw.  The Bills fans are the most loyal in sports.  He's a pompous jerk.  

I hate to say this, but the Bills kind of deserve a steamer.  They have made some highly questionable player personnel decisions and as the 2nd half of Game 2 showed, they have not been playing up to even the level the talent they do possess.

15 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm putting a bounty on Kellerman's head.  $100 of my own money for whichever of you guys cracks his skull!!

Jaur is Cheap!

(but let's not wish folks harm here, even in jest, 'k?)

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Was it bigger than the steamer that the Bills took on Bills fans for the first 6 qtrs of the season?

57 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

52 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bill's fans arent any more loyal then any other teams fans in any sport.

Hate to burst your bubble dude but Washington had 20,000 empty seats for their home opener yesterday and that's after winning game 1.

We may not be the most loyal but we're better than 2/3rds of the league.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TC in St. Louis said:

PM Me is you wants some names of therapists to talk to about your issue :)

Not sure what the fans have to do with the lousy product, but the Bills certainly deserve to be trashed for being an awful team.

Not sure what Kellerman said about the fans, but I’ve always thought he was the worst guy on ESPN, which is an accomplishment in itself.

Edited by Rockpile233

1 hour ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Just Ignore the national media. They’re a bunch of clowns, and their “takes” are the equivalent of a 5 year old that says a curse word to get a reaction. 

Plus, did you know he was a rapper at one time? 

Edited by Captain Murica

Can I delete my original post?  Clearly I was mistaken.  What Vontae did yesterday was hilarious.  The whole country is laughing at us.  He's right.  I will stop watching Bills games and find myself a new team.  A winning team.  I will now be a fair weather fan.  Can somebody please jot down my handle and let me know when the Bills are worthy of having fans that give a crap?

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bill's fans arent any more loyal then any other teams fans in any sport.

And so what if they made comments or jokes about what happened, this franchise is  becoming the joke of the league, guys just up and retiring just because (4 abrupt retirements since last training camp, not including Woods forced injury returement) and the last one comes during an actual game. It could have been worse, he could have walked off the field during a play and retired, at least he waited til half time. When has that happened before?

They have sent Nate Peterman out there twice as their starting QB and had ot blown up in their face, have traded away almost anyone on their roster worth anything for picks, and have taken a team that made the playoffs into one that may go winless in one offseason all voluntarily while carrying the highest dead cap amount in the league (by a huge margin)

Bills fans are indeed among the most loyal in the NFL and that is well known around the league.  You can think otherwise but I have seen fans in other cities and the passion is not at the same level in all 32 cities.   

The "abrupt" retirements are more about the Bills bottom feeding on washed up rental players (do to the cap situation) than anything else.   Incognito being an exception, the man is ill. 

The dead cap issue was in part created by the current regime.  Next year the cap will be clear and I sure hope they know how to use the money.