Max Kellerman is a total jerk

27 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I used to believe this, too. Then, at the final home game last season, I took a look around the stadium and saw tons of empty seats and gobs of Miami fans. We couldn't even show up in the middle of a playoff push.

I was at every home game- we sold alot of tickets. I will dig up sales and attendance if I can find it.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

away games are in italics-this is attendance and not overall ticket sales

https://www.statista.com/statistics/250065/average-home-attendance-of-the-buffalo-bills/

Pretty good average attendance thru the years for a team thats been lousy! I would say that shows support. Of course, some of the attendance is from the opposition fans but thats every stadium.

Edited by billsfan_34

Calm down. Everyone know this team is on the right tract.  This is how you build a winner. By first building a clown show. 

2 hours ago, Bills Fan in Beantown said:

If you consider the product the team has been putting on the field over the last two decades, its amazing so many of us even bother at all.  I have to live in Pats country.  I guarantee Foxboro would be mostly empty, just like it was in the 80s into the 90s, if they had a stretch like we've had. 

Amazing they have been so good without a rebuild.  Idiots. 

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

The Bill's used to struggle to sell out games and suffered blackout multiple times a season,  Jacksonville just decided to get around that and tarp off the upper level to get around that, Ralph figured he didnt want to lose out on selling those tickets for the couple games they would sell out.

The stadium yesterday was looking pretty empty after halftime.

I don’t consider selling out the stadium on Sundays to be a determining factor when considering the loyalty of a fan base.  A cities economy has a lot to say about selling out. Business contributing on a larger scale.  Lots of Bills fan have also moved away from the city for economic reasons. I don’t see how someone could love the Bills more than I do....yet I’ve been to 10 home games in the last 20 years.  

I usually attend 1-3 away games a year.  Each city I visit, the locals are always shocked at how many Bills fans there are and how we’re taking over their city. We represent better than most on the road.  

10 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Calm down. Everyone know this team is on the right tract.  This is how you build a winner. By first building a clown show. 

just sit tight for 2 or 3 more 4-year plans and one will be bound to come out, like clockwork

17 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I was at every home game- we sold alot of tickets. I will dig up sales and attendance if I can find it.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

away games are in italics-this is attendance and not overall ticket sales

Is that actual turnstile attendance, or just tickets distributed? The league only asks teams to report tickets. Either way, that shows that AT LEAST 10% of seats were empty. 

Besides, why shouldn't Max laugh? You're telling me that if this was happening to the Jets we wouldn't be sharing memes about it?

3 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I just watched ESPN's coverage of Vontae Davis walking out on the team.  Max Kellerman just took a big giant steamer on the Bills and Bills fans.  He is laughing at the situation.  He needs to get socked in the jaw.  The Bills fans are the most loyal in sports.  He's a pompous jerk.  

Hardly most loyal fans in sports.  

10 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Is that actual turnstile attendance, or just tickets distributed? The league only asks teams to report tickets. Either way, that shows that AT LEAST 10% of seats were empty. 

Besides, why shouldn't Max laugh? You're telling me that if this was happening to the Jets we wouldn't be sharing memes about it?

actually we were laughing at the Rex Jets and then hired the coach who did more of the same for the Bills

3 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I just watched ESPN's coverage of Vontae Davis walking out on the team.  Max Kellerman just took a big giant steamer on the Bills and Bills fans.  He is laughing at the situation.  He needs to get socked in the jaw.  The Bills fans are the most loyal in sports.  He's a pompous jerk.  

You'd be all over that situation too, especially if it came from our Twin City, Cleveland.

Don't pretend you wouldn't be.

Get over it.

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bill's fans arent any more loyal then any other teams fans in any sport.

It's amazing when someone who is barely literate tries to tell a fan base that has endured two decades of ineptitude that they're not more loyal than other bases who are ten times the size and disappear when their team starts losing. 

9 minutes ago, MPT said:

It's amazing when someone who is barely literate tries to tell a fan base that has endured two decades of ineptitude that they're not more loyal than other bases who are ten times the size and disappear when their team starts losing. 

i've cheered for the Leafs and Bills and Jays and they have been putrid for most of the 43 years of fandom

even cheered for Michigan during the Rich-Rod era, the least expected suffering was Wolverines Football

26 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I never said max shouldnt laugh- I could care less what he does. I think it was actual attendance, not sales. 

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

A player on defense quit at halftime, defense came back out and played their best half of the season. Davis had a slack reputation going back to his time with Miami and Joe Philbin. The only thing that happened yesterday is Davis proving Philbin right. 

This is very true. He was a huge baby in Miami, constantly needed coddling. He’s not mentally or physically tough, relied on his talent and that’s what got him this far. Good riddance and I hope Frazier gets his act together or follows him out. 

Just now, BUFFALOTONE said:

This is very true. He was a huge baby in Miami, constantly needed coddling. He’s not mentally or physically tough, relied on his talent and that’s what got him this far. Good riddance and I hope Frazier gets his act together or follows him out. 

Are you suggesting the team's defensive play in the second half is directly linked to, or was caused by, Davis' quitting at halftime?

You aren't suggesting that...are you?