Is anyone THAT upset being 0-2?

Steptide

This is the year of the QB for us.   That's just the reality.  McCarron didn't pan out, Beane should have signed Teddy Bridgewater instead, but he gambled on a guy who's entire pro career highlights were essentially throws to A.J. Green who obviously makes all qb's look great.    

So here we are starting a kid who isn't ready, but sure is fun to watch.  Big, tough, mobile--looked pretty good for a guy that's only played two years at a mid size college program.

Next year we have 10 picks and $100M in cap space.   So just accept what IS, and not what you thought we would be this year.    If it's not fun for you watch hockey or buy a Fitz tampa jersey.

• Like (+1) 3

Why should anyone be upset about the fact that the Bills are as far away from being Super Bowl contenders than at any time since the Harvey Johnson days? Why should they care about the Bills not having any proven talent beyond McCoy and a somewhat decent secondary? Why should anyone be bothered by the fact that 3 wins will likely be considered over-achieving for this assemblage of dreck?

50 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

It was too nice a day to spend it inside watching football when i could be on the water. Still listened to some of it simply because I was curious as to how JA would do. Other then that, i was having some fun in the sun on the water. Not bummed about the loss at all here. I am encouraged by JA's second half performance though.

you can do both.

Like I do. Water on Sat., alcohol on Sun..   lol

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

This is the year of the QB for us.   That's just the reality.  McCarron didn't pan out, Beane should have signed Teddy Bridgewater instead, but he gambled on a guy who's entire pro career highlights were essentially throws to A.J. Green who obviously makes all qb's look great.    

So here we are starting a kid who isn't ready, but sure is fun to watch.  Big, tough, mobile--looked pretty good for a guy that's only played two years at a mid size college program.

Next year we have 10 picks and $100M in cap space.   So just accept what IS, and not what you thought we would be this year.    If it's not fun for you watch hockey or buy a Fitz tampa jersey.

More posts, please. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I found myself not caring at all that we lost yesterday. I was actually more excited to see Josh Allen's potential. 

Listening to the post game and even reading posts here, it seems most fans wernt THAT upset about it. This is a true re building year. We don't have that much talent at key positions. While I still want this team to win and turn it around this season, I'm fully pre pared for a 3 or 4 win season. 

I don’t really care, because as you say, we are rebuilding.

but it also helps, a LOT, that we made the playoffs last year. I’m still high off that. THE CURSE IS OVER!! Have a rough season now, and good things are coming when we have cap space. The future is bright!

Just now, BillsMafia13 said:

You calling out other fans maturity, ego, and narcissism  is so rich considering how opinionated you are.  

Difference between me and them is I know my opinions are opinions, and I'm not projecting my opinions as fact...or making some kind of lame demand for explanations from the team.

Don't know who you are, and therefore don't really put much stock in your criticism. But I'm confident enough to give you an explanation anyway.

Not upset they are 0 and 2.

But I’m upset with a few things:

1. How pathetic they have looked in those 2 games

2. How poorly they handled the QB situation

3. How poorly their FA acquisitions have been so far

4. Dabolls offence/play calling. I have little faith this guy is going to develop josh Allen

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

More posts, please. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.

:lol:

The year of the qb.  W no line or WRs and with peterman to tutor our Rookie.  There is absolutely nothing to be upset at. This is exactly how every power house in the nfl has done it. 

Was hoping to grab 1 of the first 4 to keep some excitement alive.  With Minn/GB, doubt that happens and quite honestly, it's pathetic how bad they've looked.  

Fans of Buffalo and Arizona type teams should never be ok with how they've looked, even in a rebuilding year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

The year of the qb.  W no line or WRs and with peterman to tutor our Rookie.  There is absolutely nothing to be upset at. This is exactly how every power house in the nfl has done it. 

How could I have forgotten you?

Bye!

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Fans of Buffalo and Arizona type teams should never be ok with how they've looked, even in a rebuilding year.

This. Even mediocre franchises can avoid years where all the wheels fall off. It takes organizations that are truly inept to put the product on the field that the Bills are this year. It isn't easy not to have a roster full of players when only one of them, McCoy, would start, let alone be a force, for any other team in the league. That takes ineptitude to epic levels.