Is anyone THAT upset being 0-2?

Steptide

I found myself not caring at all that we lost yesterday. I was actually more excited to see Josh Allen's potential. 

Listening to the post game and even reading posts here, it seems most fans wernt THAT upset about it. This is a true re building year. We don't have that much talent at key positions. While I still want this team to win and turn it around this season, I'm fully pre pared for a 3 or 4 win season. 

• Like (+1) 16

Just now, Steptide said:

I found myself not caring at all that we lost yesterday. I was actually more excited to see Josh Allen's potential. 

Listening to the post game and even reading posts here, it seems most fans wernt THAT upset about it. This is a true re building year. We don't have that much talent at key positions. While I still want this team to win and turn it around this season, I'm fully pre pared for a 3 or 4 win season. 

Anyone with a smidgen of patience and common sense isn't upset today.

• Like (+1) 18
  • Thank you (+1) 2

not surprised, kinda upset at the effort and lack of preparation

doesn't get any easier the next two games

after 43 years I still expect more than what they gave

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Good post, thanks!

I'm not upset at the actual record, as I had them starting 0-4.  What I am concerned about is the decision making PROCESS so far. McDermott being hired before Beane started the ball rolling in the wrong direction from the get go.  I think McClappity will prove out to be a failure.  I'd be interested to see what would happen if Beane was kept on board and allowed to hire a coach.  IMO a lot of Beane's bad decisions in free agency and draft trade up's have a McDermott character before talent stink to them.

Edited by PeterDude

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No. Not at all upset.  It's been obvious for a while that this team is under-talented and would struggle this season.  

i have faith the Bills can get a back door cover on the 16.5 spread this weekend