I am not giving up, the Bills can still have a winning season

HOUSE

Josh will improve weekly and play much better sometime in October

Frazer needs to go, the D played better with McD calling the plays

Do not under estimate Brandon Beane, some obvious changes can still be made.

As for you guys......chill

Image result for Relax gif

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

if they can come out in the first half like they did yesterday in the second half, consistently, i will be happy

Chargers laughed during the second half, for a minute it looked like a possible comeback, but nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Edited by row_33

I assume you mean a season with a winning record?  No way. All the things you mentioned above might happen but they are not winning 9 games this year. They play at Minnesota them at Green Bay, both very tough games and likely losses. Assume they start 0-4, they would have to go 9-3 the rest of the way and two of those games are against New England. I think Allen will continue to improve and the defense can’t play worse, but 9 wins is a dream. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

All depends how fast Allen progresses and Allen's ability to shoulder the offense.  I doubt that it happens fast enough but it is not outside the realm of possibility.  I give it 25-30 percent probable at this point.

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

All depends how fast Allen progresses and Allen's ability to shoulder the offense.  I doubt that it happens fast enough but it is not outside the realm of possibility.  I give it 25-30 percent probable at this point.

2 wins in the next 6 games will be a welcome accomplishment

12 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Bears, Lions and split with Jets look like 3-13 to me. If they're lucky they'll win 5 games.

two of the 8 most-likelies will beat the Bills to Officially Tanking for the best draft picks, maybe more

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is closer to accurate. If Allen can play we are set to turn it around quickly. We are going to have to be WAY better in FA and have to draft well. 

I think with some cap space we are better in FA next year.  Although it looks like we will have to hit in the draft on a day 1 starter for OL as few appear available in FA.  

Kirby: any upcoming FA's you think we should look at?  

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I think with some cap space we are better in FA next year.  Although it looks like we will have to hit in the draft on a day 1 starter for OL as few appear available in FA.  

Kirby: any upcoming FA's you think we should look at?  

It looks like a rough class imo. The Bills are in dire need of OL and playmakers. I’d honestly be tempted to throw a bunch of money at Bell. He’d be your best receiver and is an elite RB. Roger Saffold is a guy that I think would help. Anthony Barr is high on the list. We have lots and lots of needs.

I don't see more than 4-5 wins, at best. However, I am looking forward to seeing Allen develop throughout the year, and seeing what the team does in the draft and free agency. IMHO, it was always about (1) getting rid of players and contracts last year, (2) finding their QB and eating dead cap space this year, and (3) adding real talent next year.  The success of this coaching staff and FO will rest on Allen developing into their franchise QB and their ability to evaluate talent next year.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

MadeupDentalHammerheadshark-size_restric

• Haha (+1) 1

I'll be happy if the Bills can even take a lead into halftime at some point let alone win a game.  and I suspect it would have to happen via a defensive or special teams TD getting tossed into the mix. and some Allen improvement of course.  

Gonna be a looooooooooooong season.  No worries tho, for you who thought otherwise will gnash your teeth and throw things at your TV - the ones who saw the Bills for what they are will relish the few brights spots as the season progresses.  I sincerely hope JA doesn't have to get sacked 5+ times a game for the next 14 games.....at some point he just isn't going to bounce right back up......then where will they be????

19 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I'll be happy if the Bills can even take a lead into halftime at some point let alone win a game.  and I suspect it would have to happen via a defensive or special teams TD getting tossed into the mix. and some Allen improvement of course.  

a first half display of competence will be a good start