The 19th TBDAHOT

Hammered a Lot

I hope everyone had a good time. it was nice to see Bob Lamb at the tailgate who helped in the creation of TBDAHOT. After a long run Jack, Thank You for your efforts running the past tailgates, turn over the reins to Jay. Good job Jay. I saw many familiar faces and some new faces.  Sorry about Heitz and his annoying crew but I think when Aaron Williams  came over and sang a couple of songs with them, all might be forgiven. On a side note long time Hammers Lot tailgater Lee Evans, and newbies  Stevie Johnson. Shawne Merrimann were in the Lot. Very nice respectful guys. At the end of the day, our team needs a lot of work. tailgating we got it down!!!

• Like (+1) 7

Great time as always Hammer.  

Was very nice to see some new members join us.  

Stevie Johnson did take a plate of Stromboli. 

Big thanks to all. Was an awesome time before and after the game.  

Jay did  a fantastic job.   Can’t wait to see him Dance and flip that kilt up and shake his butt next year. We will take up a collection for it.  

Hammer now takes meadcoin. ??

SDS , you missed a great tailgate.  

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks to everyone. Jello shots for all.

Hammer, Jennifer asked why you and Jay both apologized to her over sympathies of dating me. ??‍♂️

Seriously, though, this was our first vacation together (4 months strong) and it was perfect. 

Nice seeing new faces; EII and Cletus' offspring.  He pulled in with that damn truck and i did tell Jennifer "damn it, he's got a better truck than I do" before realizing it was Cletus.  ?

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Back home in California just a couple of hours ago, and I want to say thanks to all of you. It was great meeting you guys on Sunday.

My first ever trip to Buffalo was the best. Going back and forth with the TBDAHOT tailgate to the Pinto tailgate was fantastic.

mead, Boyst, heitz, Bob Lamb, I had a great time meeting you all. Jay Rubeo, it was great seeing you again. The food was great.

R.Rich, loved talking movies with you and college football as well. Will definitely stay in touch with you about next year.

Hammered a Lot, thank you for having us all in your lot. Loved seeing you at the ketchup ceremony.

Can't wait to do this again sometime next year.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

I’m sorry I missed it this year… It’s always one of my favorite days. Unfortunately, I was in Bahrain for two weeks and it just wasn’t in the cards. 

Did you see the Bills defense while you were over there?  Apparently they caught a flight out in time to show up for the second half. 

Great party. Parked next to Bob Lamb and we had a good convo. Was great seeing PLenz, Cletus, Augie, Heintz, FlutieFlakes, mead, Mrags, justjack, mrs just jack, Boyst and his trophy, Levi, Rockpile, Rich, Guffalo, and so many others. Hammer was too busy to socialize with us commoners, but hey...he runs the asylum.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Great party. Parked next to Bob Lamb and we had a good convo. Was great seeing PLenz, Cletus, Augie, Heintz, FlutieFlakes, mead, Mrags, justjack, mrs just jack, Boyst and his trophy, Levi, Rockpile, Rich, Guffalo, and so many others. Hammer was too busy to socialize with us commoners, but hey...he runs the asylum.  

I did but not with YOU!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

38 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I did but not with YOU!!

I was gonna say..no no one is saying they had a good convo with Fergy..boy just can't take a hint

Great time as always Hammer..had lots of folks walk over from other lots to visit.they were all "how can i patk in here next game"

BTW, i have a couple kids coming to Titans game that go to school with my daughter in Ohio..one grew up in Alaska, die-hard Bills fan..never been to a game in Buffalo...his only request was to meet Mr. Hammer himself!!!! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Thanks to everyone. Jello shots for all.

Hammer, Jennifer asked why you and Jay both apologized to her over sympathies of dating me. ??‍♂️

Seriously, though, this was our first vacation together (4 months strong) and it was perfect. 

Nice seeing new faces; EII and Cletus' offspring.  He pulled in with that damn truck and i did tell Jennifer "damn it, he's got a better truck than I do" before realizing it was Cletus.  ?

Well, extracting bull milk won’t get you into a platinum, lol....

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I was gonna say..no no one is saying they had a good convo with Fergy..boy just can't take a hint

Great time as always Hammer..had lots of folks walk over from other lots to visit.they were all "how can i patk in here next game"

BTW, i have a couple kids coming to Titans game that go to school with my daughter in Ohio..one grew up in Alaska, die-hard Bills fan..never been to a game in Buffalo...his only request was to meet Mr. Hammer himself!!!! 

He’s going to be so hyped up.... and then so let down.... just be sure to be there and give him a big hug when Eric looks at him as yells “who the !@#$ are you?”

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Jennifer

"Gross = being referred to as a trophy. Remember, liberal snowflake. Down with the patriarchy  "

I'm forever calling her trophy now.

The tailgate this year was one of the best in recent memory.  Great before AND after despite the way our team played.  Nobody walked away hungry or thirsty and it was certainly a bonus having the opportunity to meet both Aaron Williams and Stevie Johnson, who could not have been nicer.  

Thank you Mr. Hammer for hosting!

It was great seeing everyone again and I am already looking forward to next year!!!  GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Flutie Flakes said:

The tailgate this year was one of the best in recent memory.  Great before AND after despite the way our team played.  Nobody walked away hungry or thirsty and it was certainly a bonus having the opportunity to meet both Aaron Williams and Stevie Johnson, who could not have been nicer.  

Thank you Mr. Hammer for hosting!

It was great seeing everyone again and I am already looking forward to next year!!!  GO BILLS!

Did you see merriman???

On 9/18/2018 at 5:55 PM, Boyst62 said:

Did you see merriman???

Got to meet Shawne, I know people. As I was ushering/security him to the Lee Evans party in the Lot, he stopped for each and every person on our escape route that wanted a moment of his time. Nice Guy but one I would not want to get mad!

3 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Got to meet Shawne, I know people. As I was ushering/security him to the Lee Evans party in the Lot, he stopped for each and every person on our escape route that wanted a moment of his time. Nice Guy but one I would not want to get mad!

You could take him. I've seen you mad. ??

Just want to echo what everyone else has said - thanks to all of you for the fun, the bloody marys, the food, the beer, the conversation, the jello shots, the laughs, the whiskey, the mead coin, the other shots...

Really though, it's pretty amazing that one "Internet board" has such an amazing group of people behind it in real life.  The old timers, the long lost, the first timers - just a great group! I wish we could all meet up at every game!! :D

And a huge thanks to Hammer for providing us the playground.  I know he'll just say "it's the people that make the tailgate, not the lot", but without that lot we the people would not be able to "make the tailgate".  Hammer, YOU should be on the wall of fame. :beer:

Ya'll are the best - hope that I'll see some of you in Green Bay!!

6 hours ago, Heitz said:

Just want to echo what everyone else has said - thanks to all of you for the fun, the bloody marys, the food, the beer, the conversation, the jello shots, the laughs, the whiskey, the mead coin, the other shots...

Really though, it's pretty amazing that one "Internet board" has such an amazing group of people behind it in real life.  The old timers, the long lost, the first timers - just a great group! I wish we could all meet up at every game!! :D

And a huge thanks to Hammer for providing us the playground.  I know he'll just say "it's the people that make the tailgate, not the lot", but without that lot we the people would not be able to "make the tailgate".  Hammer, YOU should be on the wall of fame. :beer:

Ya'll are the best - hope that I'll see some of you in Green Bay!!

100% agree. 

We have babysitting duty next 2 weekends