Video of Vontae Davis quitting at the half

CuddyDark

8 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

I'd like to see what the contract said about injury. He'll probably give it back, but it shows how bad a GM Beane has been already.

35 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Well, it spoffed the hell out of this hungover fan.Lol

being hung over is always an acceptable excuse.

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I'd like to see what the contract said about injury. He'll probably give it back, but it shows how bad a GM Beane has been already.

most times it is just better to quit while your behind.

and i'm referring to you, not Vontae....

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

being hung over is always an acceptable excuse.

most times it is just better to quit while your behind.

and i'm referring to you, not Vontae....

Behind in what? My personal thoughts? We disagree, that's fine. Be a man and understand I don't have to agree with you.

5 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Behind in what? My personal thoughts? We disagree, that's fine. Be a man and understand I don't have to agree with you.

i am being a man. your right, you don't have to agree with me. but to sit there and try to defend your position that Vontae will somehow claim injury to get his salary is that of being off on a lark to a large degree. especially when he was not injured when he left the field.

again, just my opinion but you are off in left field trying to defend a ludacris position. you may be right but even if he claims that, he has an uphill battle.

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i am being a man. your right, you don't have to agree with me. but to sit there and try to defend your position that Vontae will somehow claim injury to get his salary is that of being off on a lark to a large degree. especially when he was not injured when he left the field.

again, just my opinion but you are off in left field trying to defend a ludacris position. 

With Cuddy I really think this is more about an agenda against the GM then it is anything else....Vonte could get paid, not get paid....it wont matter....the GM screwed up by signing a former pro bowler to a 5 million dollar contract.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

You want to deflect from the issues on the team and make it about me. I get it.

The issues of the team is they are rebiulding...it really is as simple as that

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

again, just my opinion but you are off in left field trying to defend a ludacris position. 

Well his salary was guaranteed. I didn't claim anything. I said if he want to keep the money he could say he's injured. I was just thinking of all his possibilities.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

With Cuddy I really think this is more about an agenda against the GM then it is anything else....Vonte could get paid, not get paid....it wont matter....the GM screwed up by signing a former pro bowler to a 5 million dollar contract.

The issues of the team is they are rebiulding...it really is as simple as that

Listen I'm on record saying they're going to win 4 or 5 games. I don't care that they are rebuilding. I care who is in charge of that rebuild. You have blind faith. I do not.

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

Well his salary was guaranteed. I didn't claim anything. I said if he want to keep the money he could say he's injured. I was just thinking of all his possibilities.

Listen I'm on record saying they're going to win 4 or 5 games. I don't care that they are rebuilding. I care who is in charge of that rebuild. You have blind faith. I do not.

So its not "your guy" that is doing the rebiuld.....glad we cleared that up.  Now I understand the constant degrading of everything Beane.

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Well his salary was guaranteed. I didn't claim anything. I said if he want to keep the money he could say he's injured. I was just thinking of all his possibilities. ...

alright, no worries. i was basing my understanding upon your subsequent posts  trying to back up your position that he would claim injury to get his salary. my apologies if my perception was off.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

So its not "your guy" that is doing the rebiuld.....glad we cleared that up.  Now I understand the constant degrading of everything Beane.

My guy? What has he done? What players have he signed that give you hope for his future with the team? My guy? What doesn't that even mean? You are putting it on faith and hope that he will do something different in the future. What has he done? What has his traded players done? What has his signed players done? What has his draft picks done? Tell me where I should believe in the guy. Tell me and maybe I will see it your way.

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

My guy? What has he done? What players have he signed that give you hope for his future with the team? My guy? What doesn't that even mean? You are putting it on faith and hope that he will do something different in the future. What has he done? What has his traded players done? What has his signed players done? What has his draft picks done? Tell me where I should believe in the guy. Tell me and maybe I will see it your way.

Some of his free agents have not panned out.....but some of them it is too early to tell....we are TWO GAMES into a season.   Did he not bring in free agents last year that contibuted to this team like E. J. Gaines?

And his drafts are looking pretty good right now.....just like all GM's there are some hits and misses....we are in a REBIULD.....

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Some of his free agents have not panned out.....but some of them it is too early to tell....we are TWO GAMES into a season.   Did he not bring in free agents last year that contibuted to this team like E. J. Gaines?

And his drafts are looking pretty good right now.....just like all GM's there are some hits and misses....we are in a REBIULD.....

So we should take it on faith he will be good in 2019 because he traded for E.J. Gaines?

Also we could tell Hyde and Poyer were going to be good after game 1 2017. We could tell Tre White was going to be good after game 1 2017.

People believe he will become better as a measure of faith and nothing more.

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

So we should take it on faith he will be good in 2019 because he traded for E.J. Gaines?

Also we could tell Hyde and Poyer were going to be good after game 1 2017. We could tell Tre White was going to be good after game 1 2017.

People believe he will become better as a measure of faith and nothing more.

I think it is simply too early to tell....it def is too early to call it a failure...you dont have a leg to stand on there