Beane has his work cut out for him

gjv001

The only positive that I can see coming out of this season is for Allen to stay healthy and develop into a quality Franchise QB. Being realistic, other than Jerry Hughes and McCoy there isn't another player on this roster that could start for another team in the NFL. And when Allen is ready, say the 2020 season, I don't think there will be more than four current members of this roster still on the team. For all us Bills fans, I hope Beane is up to the challenge to build a winning roster, and luck is on his side. 

4 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

The only positive that I can see coming out of this season is for Allen to stay healthy and develop into a quality Franchise QB. Being realistic, other than Jerry Hughes and McCoy there isn't another player on this roster that could start for another team in the NFL. And when Allen is ready, say the 2020 season, I don't think there will be more than four current members of this roster still on the team. For all us Bills fans, I hope Beane is up to the challenge to build a winning roster, and luck is on his side. 

Um, Tre White might be a top 5 (at worst top 10) CB right now. Hyde was an All-Pro last year. I get your point that the team doesn’t have a ton of talent but the hyperbole isn’t necessary to emphasize that point. We can tell that this team isn’t loaded but there are some quality NFL players (just not nearly enough). 

6 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

Dawkins

Poyer

Hyde

White

Clay

Benjamin (when focused)

And Really almost anyone on our team (minus online) could start,on the Cardinals defense.