Low expectations - 245 passing is something to build on....

Billsfan1972

9 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Looked back shoulder to me, why because the CB was over the top. If not then EVERY QB in the NFL that makes that throw should be categorized as Lucky

cb was not over the top.

Zay Jones was running free behind him and was able to stop and come back to catch the ball.

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/allen-shows-off-his-arm-on-57-yard-completion

Edited by cba fan

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Passing yards don’t tell me much. Personally, I’m much more concerned with TD:int, 3rd down conversions, and completion percentage mixed with a high YPA. Efficiency is way more important than the gross stats. Are you making the plays at the right time? Are you making more plays than mistakes? Are you getting chunks of yards at a time? That’s what really tells the story. 

You forgot passes over the middle 

?

16 hours ago, ddaryl said:

I don't care about any other QB in this entire league. Allen did not look that good in my eyes. Lots of bad throws and not scanning the entire field. Can't think of any quick throws he made to beat the blitz or rush besides a couple of swing screens 

Again I don't hate Allen I just hope he gets a lot better quickly... 

The best friend for a rookie QB is his RB and the Defense.  The Bills need to get their Putrid Running game going.  Without a consistent running game, Allen is going to be running for his life. and in the NFL you cannot escape!