So do we now greet each other with Go Bulls, not Go Bills

North Buffalo

Bulls are 3-0, Bills are 0-2...  At least until Josh Allen starts to show something and the Bills D can hold a team to under 20 points... Bulls have one of the best QB/WR combos in college football and are fun to watch.  Tailgating... probably no so much but Duffs is close by and it is on a college campus so anything can happen.. Why not even for a season or do both...

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Bulls are 3-0, Bills are 0-2...  At least until Josh Allen starts to show something and the Bills D can hold a team to under 20 points... Bulls have one of the best QB/WR combos in college football and are fun to watch.  Tailgating... probably no so much but Duffs is close by and it is on a college campus so anything can happen.. Why not even for a season or do both...

I thought Allen showed a lot about his potential today.  In saying that, it's fun to see the Bulls doing good. 

20 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Please retype the thread title to -you know, something that can be read and understood..

TY didn't catch typo but hey you could have just said that...  little salty tonight?  Go Bulls!

Edited by North Buffalo

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

I'd jump over the Bills offense to get Tyree Jackson's, Anthony Johnson's, and KJ Osborn's autograph. -Pinky swear. 

No.

This is the Bills, and when they are bad it's even more important to rep them.

I didn't wear Bills gear all off-season. It was en vogue since they made the playoffs last year. Now that they are clearly bad, I won't take off my Bills cap all year.

GO BILLS!

6 hours ago, Bad Things said:

No offense, but I have no interest in UB football. 

Go Bills!

Suit yourself. WNY slept through Khalil Mack. Now UB has a QB and WR who could both be first round picks. Who wants to watch that?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1