Joe B.: Bills Sacrificing Miserable Season For Long-Term Growth

BuffaloRush

10 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Well well well look at that process when players buy in.....

The process is a changing morphing narrative. We lose badly, "the process takes a while", we win an insane upset, "exactly what the process meant to do." That's the myth. I just like to follow a game, season to date of success and see if we're playing well.

Wasn't a process, we just kicked Vikings ***, and it feels great!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

The process is a changing morphing narrative. We lose badly, "the process takes a while", we win an insane upset, "exactly what the process meant to do." That's the myth. I just like to follow a game, season to date of success and see if we're playing well.

Wasn't a process, we just kicked Vikings ***, and it feels great!

No there was a clear buy in. You dont believe the headcoach in any manner to which he’s accustomed to coaching or doing things (the process) can be contributed towards the win. If you say no you are deliberately being obtuse.

8 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

No there was a clear buy in. You dont believe the headcoach in any manner to which he’s accustomed to coaching or doing things (the process) can be contributed towards the win. If you say no you are deliberately being obtuse.

I love McDermott. Automatic loss with Peterman. Trying to get the team from reeling last week, rookie QB getting his feet under him, poor offense 2 weeks in a row. Great win today. I've questioned Beane, think McDermott's great at motivating a team. He's brilliant with his defense.

We're 1-2 and I want to tentatively say when the offense isn't a tire fire (let alone a heavy puncher in this last game) we can build off what we can do on D, and it's unfortunate we dropped 2 games. 

I've never heard the process defined the same way by anyone. I like your definition if that helps.

51 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

See? What is the process?!?! It changes all the time! It's a mythological constantly changing meaning! We don't need to put process in our word soup to talk to each other when it's different to everyone.

To me it's just current regime.

I'll go on a spirit journey to discover it. Apparently at one point in the game chat it was just beating the Vikings at Minny, September 2018.